Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Yippie-Kay-Ya!!!

Yippie-Kay-Ya, Die Hard 4 is on the way !!!!!

Check this out

Your thoughts?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I think Mr. Rogers said it best.

"Can you say "milking the franchise". I knew ya could."

Why the hell do they want to do another damn Die Hard movie. The three we have are fine. Just let the damn series die. The third one was a stretch, since it wasn't even a Die Hard film at the start. Let's see, we've had Die Hard in an office building, in an airport, and in New York. What's next, Die Hard in a retirement community.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

You know, part 3 was pretty bad IMO so I can't imagine why they need to do a part 4 after all this time... quick, am I talking about Die Hard or Lethal Weapon? This is bad-idea city, more sequelitis to a franchise that was already fatally-wounded by the last sequel.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
    Die Hard 4: Die Hard in Space.
    They already did that. It was called ARMEGGEDON .

Hmm, let's think of more ideas:
    • Die Hard 4: Shop Harder (Die Hard in a mall)
    • Die Hard 4: Die with the Fishes (Die Hard in a submarine)
    • Die Hard 4: Die Smaller (Die Hard meets Innerspace inside Hans Gruber's 2nd brother's body)
    • Die Hard 4: Die Slowly (Die Hard in Kansas)
    • Die Hard 4: Die Quietly (Die Hard in the public library)
    • Die Hard 4: Mourir Dur Quatre (Die Hard in Quebec)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Isn't this actually the 5th film in the franchise ?

I thought Steven Segal made a movie called Die Hard: Under Siege . . . at least that's what I thought . . .

I take it that I am the only person who is actually looking forward to this movie ! I liked the other three .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Originally posted by Pendo
    I take it that I am the only person who is actually looking forward to this moviePENDO!
    "No, there is another."

I liked the other ones also, but I didn't like what they did to the Mclane character in 3 though. It did have Sam Jackson in it which is always a plus. Bruce Willis is one of my top 5 favorite actors, and I'll watch anything he puts out.

i Like em! i also think it is funny that in almost every movie from Bruce Willis, he always has a grease stain down one side of his head, blood on the other, and he is somehow is wearing blue jeans and a white tanktop (that is dirty) Bruce Willis is one bad mammajamma!
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]