Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone still looking for Padme Coruscant, Jango Pilot and Clone Pilot?

I have never seen these three on the shelves and the eBay prices are more than I'm willing to pay for these figures. HOWEVER, I hit Yestertoys last night and ordered all 3 for $7.25 each! That's a great price for these figures, if, like me, you cannot find them anywhere.

J

Cool! Thanks for the heads up!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Remember how hard it was to find Chewie!?! Now they are everywhere. Be patient! I still haven't even seen the new Tusken Raider yet. There seems to be some hold up with all the new figures on the East Coast.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Talking KB Toys!

Try KB Toys, i was there the other day and they were at both KB's near me. They had all of them except Ephant Mon.

Yeah, I think like Chewie they will be everywhere. Especially if and when Toys R' Us sends all the crap back to Hasbro and gets all new Figs. They will be all full of the new toys.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Good to hear positive views from you all on the future availability of these. Been wanting to snag a Clonetrooper Pilot and Jango Pilot, myself. Hope they make it to Wal-Mart. My local WM's haven't had any new 3 3/4" figures new since Puhr and Palpatine.

they've been hitting KB's down here in So.Cal lately if anyone is down this way and they are still $4.99 Also, a friend from St. Louis said the same about KB's in his area too!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I was at TRU today and they just received some cases of figures. The assortments weren't that impressive, however.

In the cases they had out, there were a bunch of Padme Amidala Coruscant Attack, Darth Maul Sith Training, Anakin Skywalker Tatooine Attack, Teemto Pagalies, Ki-Adi Mundi and singles of older figures including Jango Fett (Kamino Escape), R2-D2 Coruscant Sentry, Luminara Unduli and Yoda.

Nothing I really wanted. No Clonetrooper pilots, Jango pilots or Ephant Mon. The clerk was nice enough to check all the cases for me, but no luck. I bought the Darth Maul. I don't usually buy re-sculpts of characters, but this one was actually very nice looking. The magnetically attached handles on his lightsaber are pretty cool and the sculpt was nice.

I've noticed that only one Ki-Adi-Mundi is in a case and doesn't seem to sell very well. I guess people are pretty happy with the original version from Ep I and don't seem to really care about buying basically the same figure.

The Anakin Skywalker Tatooine Attack has pegwarmer written all over it. It's too similiar to the Hangar Duel version. What a disappointment.

In my area (NJ) it seems that the R2's, Luminara's, Boba Fett's (kid version) are becoming fairly scarce. Just a note for those of you who may have been waiting on these.

Also, they were $4.99 each.

still none here in southwest ohio. i will probably be resorting to ebay or one of the online toy sites.....if i don't find them by halloween.
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

KB is the place. I score all, but Mon.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)