Playskool sets still shipping.

I know some of you were wondering if the Playskool sets were still shipping. I was at Kay-Bee today and they put out two cases of the smaller sets. Each case has 1 Fast Through the Forest, 1 The Stompin' Wampa and 2 Arena Adventure.

The clerk said they got them in the other day, but were just putting them out today. Don't understand why they didn't put them out right away.

I picked up the Arena Adventure and Stompin' Wampa to complete my collection. I love these things!!!

I think the Millenium Falcon playset is the best. Out of the mid-size ships I like the X-wing better. Out of the smaller sets I think the Stompin' Wampa is the best for many reasons including play features (Wampa's eyes change when Luke uses Force(magnetic hand)), characters (Han in Hoth) and value for dollar (2 good sized beasts and 2 main characters).

The Arena Adventure is pretty cool, also. Worth it for the Samuel L. Jackson in kiddy form. Looks like a little kid, but actually more accurate then the Saga figure versions we've been offered so far.

I highly recommend these to anyone who hasn't picked them up yet. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

I'm hoping they make more!!!

Actually there was a thread started about playskool a couple of weeks back...

Yes I agree with you that the playskool set has been a very big and pleasant surprise even to Hasbro I think... At one glance it may look kiddy and totally out of point for a collector and think that they're meant for 3 yr old adolocent kids. Well I picked the forest set and even to my surprise was very very please with it. The mini force acction was cool... But what really made me love it was the speeder bike!! It was just great... It's on display on my table now and I got many nice comments from friends who aren't your average SSG SW fans... So is it worth it? I would yes YES YES YES!! Pick one up and you won't regret it

Cheers...
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

That's great news! KB is getting everything these days. I got my Mace and Tyranus Unleashed there the other day.

I have all the Playskool ships and I still need Fast Through the Forest, Stompin' Wampa, and Arena Adventure. That's awesome.

I display them in my windows that are along the walkway to the apartments that neighbor me on the 2nd story.

In one windowsill are the Classics, the other, the prequels. The ships don't fit up there, but they display well even without the figures. The Falcon has so many cool electronic features...

Anyway, I have Star Wars all over my apartment, but nothing displayed in my windows. Now these cute characters welcome me home.

I'm going to check KB tomorrow morning!

Thanks for the tip! I can't wait to see if maybe the beasts and the speederbikes will fit. If not, that's ok - I love these little characters!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.