If Stormtroopers Are Clones...

If Stormtroopers are clones, then why are all the Imperial officers individuals? It would stand to reason at least a couple clones would have become officers yet instead we have Piett, Ozzel, Needa, Veers, Tarkin etc...

Snake Plissken
    "A little human compassion"

OK first off, just be a little more careful posting spoilers, you might want to take that to the episode II(SPOILERS) section. Anywas, SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING SPOLIER WARNING

Ok, the Emperor stoped cloning after a while and started just getting real people and creatures to work for him. Plus, you have to remember, IT IS ONLY THE STORMTROOPERS HE CLONES! So those officers don't really look like stormtroopers to me.

Maybe the storm troopers need someone with some smarts to lead them. Strom troopers never really seemed that smart.They sure as hell couldn't hit what they were shooting at. Or the Emp. got tired of looking at the same people or person all the time.I thing that the reason for the cloned strom troopers is that a massive army was needed and that was the only way to get it fast.The officers were the smarts behind the troops to get them to do what the Emp. wanted.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

This thread is too much of a spoiler, so I'm gonna move it to the Ep 2 spoiler section.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

very good question, I guess the emperor wanted people that were smarter and had more experience than the standard clone trooper
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by Obi-Don
    Maybe the storm troopers need someone with some smarts to lead them. Strom troopers never really seemed that smart.They sure as hell couldn't hit what they were shooting at. Or the Emp. got tired of looking at the same people or person all the time.I thing that the reason for the cloned strom troopers is that a massive army was needed and that was the only way to get it fast.The officers were the smarts behind the troops to get them to do what the Emp. wanted.
    I agree...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Maybe it's like that movie "Multiplicity" where every time they clone someone that clone is not a perfect copy and they need real people to who have the ability to be officers
    It's all fun and games 'til somebody loses an eye.