Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Funniest Username

I searched for a similar thread but found none. So here it goes.

CHEWTOBBACO

I CRACK... everytime I see a post by this dude.
    It's funny because as a kid everytime I heard Chewbacca's name said and especially his nickname it just seemed to ring that in my brain. **********"Growl................" {translation} My middle name is Skoal last name Redman. Mother's maiden name.....Kodiak.***********
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

There are quite a few funny names, here's what I can think of off the top of my head:
    Quite-Long Dong
    spanky
    JangoFart.

Heck even mine can be funny . Although Pendo is my nickname, it means "I hang" in Italian. I'm just woried at what is mean by "hang..."!

I HANG!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

My personal favorite right now is

Bib Forlobster

Makes me giggle....
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

i was just about to post that one ... it's kinda like Bib For Tuna, only its another sea creature.
    I also like this other one i was called lapork. kinda silly
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

Well, that.....and, people use Bibs when they eat lobster.....making it even funnier......
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Hahahahahahahahaa!! i get it now. btw yours is funny too quite long dong!!!!
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

I'm gonna have to 2nd Jango Fart and Quite Long Dong. I laugh a little everytime I see those. My kids laugh when they see Chewtobbaco.

quite long dong. your name is great! cracks me up!
    theres my 2 cent.
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I'm going to have to say QLD, Chewtobacco, and Bib Forlobster.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Originally posted by mini-rock
    My kids laugh when they see Chewtobbaco.
    Excellent . . . . . . everything is going as planned by the manufacturers of Skoal and Kodiak . . .