Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon 4 Ever

Pokemon. Digimon. They're the same thing. They're both stupid.

Pokemon means pocket monsters in english which sounds perverted or something.

do not diss pokemon. i know the most about them in my town! they cartoon seires sucks at the moment, but i hear the next season in japan will be very nice. much more battleing and no more annoying misty. the best thing about them is the games. the trading card could be about 10x better if it where for 16+ year olds...but hey..i'm in it for the value and what my stash will be worth some day. now all my freinds at school who used to like pkmn are into "yu-gui-oh." to many dumb japanese names for me. well, theres my 2 cent. just don't bash pokemon so much...it's mainly for the kids and me. even though i'm 16. heck, grown adults were batteling and trading at one of the malls i went to.
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Yeah, the card game and game boy games are fun, just because they're "kiddy" doesnt mean they're not good games

amen to that. finaly! someone who aggrees with me about them!
    h

Cool, I'm not alone. Other forumites here like Pokemon (a select few, but that's ok). Can't wait for that new season when they replace Misty. I'm getting tired of her anyway. Also I can't wait for the Ruby/Sapphire games.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Ruby and Saphire? Sweet. Will they be on GBA?
    Jeez, I'm 18, and I still play them. I played Poke Red through last year, and my total time was something like 70 some-odd hours. Great, great games.

Originally posted by Nexu
    Ruby and Saphire? Sweet. Will they be on GBA?
    Jeez, I'm 18, and I still play them. I played Poke Red through last year, and my total time was something like 70 some-odd hours. Great, great games.
    Yup, GBA only. No backwards compatability with the older games though.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

That's awesome. Pretty awesome graphics, I'm sure.

oh, you want to see the screenshots then! here is a link to a very good site. www.serebii.net go to enter site and then go to ruby/sapphire on the games section. these game are going to rock! edit in: i will start a new thread in the GD forum so we don't get slammed here! check it out! i'll have pictures too!
    h

Awesome Hango. Thanks for the link.