Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon 4 Ever

Another pokemon? I want another digimon movie! I know they compacted the first 3 movies into one. But if they could make a huge one with all the digi destin's and They beat the snot out of a huge huge digimon that would be sweet.

Pokemon is getting a lil old now.

When is this supposed to be out?My brothers want to see Pokemon 4Ever but it isnt playing in our county.(Thank the lord,because I cant stand it!)Any info would be helpful..
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

well, where do you live?????
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Florida..I really didnt think it mattered,if the movie is released on the same day?Or..is it one of those "selected theatre" deals?
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Originally posted by InsaneJediGirl
    Florida..I really didnt think it mattered,if the movie is released on the same day?Or..is it one of those "selected theatre" deals?
    Based on the publicity Miramax did for it, it's more of a selected theater deal.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Originally posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter
    Based on the publicity Miramax did for it, it's more of a selected theater deal.
    Alright,Thank you HBH I sorta figured that,since I havent even seen a trailer for the movie.I remember seeing commericals for other pokemon movies,you couldnt go a half-an-hour without seeing one.

Pokeman sucks! It's time is over.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    The only "commercial" I have seen for it was the Japanese version on one of the DVD's that came out. Either Pokemon3 or The MewTwo Returns direct-to-video movie. I never saw any kind of stateside advertising.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I'd like to watch Pokemon but it sends me into seizures. Happens all the time!!! Like when i watch "Battling Seizure Robots!" Hate pokemon, so much. Glad that hellish craze is over.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Originally posted by hango fett
    do not diss pokemon. i know the most about them in my town!
    That just makes me want to diss you along with pokemon.