Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon 4 Ever

Exclamation Pokemon 4 Ever

Oh no! Not another Pokemon movie! Yup, those little annoying creatures that only say their names are back with another sequal. The publicity for it wasn't great, seeing how Miramax obtained the rights to this fourth installment (most people I know that like Pokemon didn't even hear about Pokemon 4 until a few days before it's release). Had Warner Brothers (who had the rights to Pokemon 1-3) been given the rights to Pokemon 4, publicity for it would go through the roof. Ask yourself this- Do I really care if Pokemon commercials are being advertised less? Of couse not (unless you're a Pokemon fan like me).

I thought the movie was great! I liked the storyline (time travel- OOOH). I found Celebi (the main character) to be a bit annoying halfway through the film. But then again, a majority of the other Pokemon were annoying too.

If you have kids, take them.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Another Pokemon movie? I didn't even know there was a third movie but here they come with a 4th. Man, I don't think could portray my hatred for Pokemon in words.

The Pokemon craze is done and over with so why make another pokemon movie? This makes me want to puke.

It's not over yet. Miramax also bought the rights to Pokemon 5. Yes, that's right, there's a 5th. It's out in Japan arleady.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

*repeatedly stabs self in crotch with railroad spike*

Hmmm....that sounds better than going to see this
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

PIKA ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Ahem, I think I'll just wait patiently for QLD to finish up with that railroad spike.

FOR GOD SAKE!! I only came in here 'cause my kids saw the word Pokemon. They don't even care there's another one being made or out.

Caesar, don't hurt Mr. Winkie because of the insanity that is Pokemon.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Pika pika?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

The games are fun. The first movie was OK. Didn't see the rest.

Can't believe we haven't seen any Digimon, Yu-Gi-Goh, or Chinpokemon movies coming out of Hollywood yet. What are they waiting for?
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.