Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Guessing the title!

I know we know nothing about the movie, and George probably doesn't even have a title yet, but what do you think could be the title of Episode III?

I can only think of two possibles:
    Rise of the Empire,
    Fall of the Jedi.

What do you think?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I like those two choices, and they seem to fit perfectly with the quirky serial titles we've gotten so far. Another possibility could be "Revenge of the Sith", since we've never had the Sith get a title and it harkens back to Return of the Jedi's original title. Plus with Lucas and his tone poem idea, it ties in great with the 6th film.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I like all of them although Rise of the Empire is my favorite

"Fall of the Republic" could be another possibility although it sounds a bit strange
    and of course you have to think of the short forms, if they're any good although that's not that important:

Rise of the Empire: RofE
    Fall of the Jedi: FotJ
    Revenge of the Sith: RotS
    Fall of the Republic: FotR (Fellowship of the Ring )
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I don't think we will see another title with "Empire" in it, but something similar to Revenge of the Sith would be cool.

Originally posted by Jedi Clint
    The Sith's Revenge
    That does sound better. I don't think we need another title with "of the" in it either.

odd ball title

I'm fairly confident that episode III's title will be something no-one could have guessed. I mean, look at I and II. The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones? Both very strange.

now, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi seem to work well together, in a serial kind of way, and most people's guesses about the new title seem too mimic these two.

But I don't think anyone could have guessed episode I or II's title, and I think III will be the same. remember your reaction when you first heard "The Phantom Menace" It was probably something like "huh?"

3 is going to be a weird one too, I betcha.

Episode III: Displaced Pavillions, or The Waxing of Evil, or Tempest of Deception.

"huh?"

It could be called The Holiday Special 2 !!

You're probably right, it wont be anything we've guessed, but it's still fun trying .

Star Wars: Episode III Jar Jar Lives
    Star Wars: Episode III Not Better that the Originals
    Star Wars: Episode III A Christmas Carol
    Star Wars: Episode III -INSERT TITLE HERE-
    Star Wars: Episode III The 3rd Chapter
    Star Wars: Episode III Attack of the Crappy CGI

erm... I kinda like the last one .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

true, it is fun

Episode III: Return to Gilligan's Island