Rules of attraction

The marketing for this movie was hilarious,, the poster feturing the stuffed animals in precarious postitions.
    The movie was great as well, really funny, a big departure from American psycho, which I thought it would resemble more.
    It's definitely not a mainstream movie.
    Your signature here!

I saw it too, it's pretty messed up !

There's no point to the movie, which is cool because there is no point to any of those characters.

I thought the advertising was totally devoid of content, merely spouting lines from the movie without an actual explanation of what the movie was, so I avoided it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I havn't seen it yet. But Jessica Biel is hot! I can't wait till the Texas Chainsaw Massacure remake! (even though it won't be better than the first!)
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Roger Avery, of Pulp Fiction and Killing Zoe fame, wrote the script- this is interesting to me and I am curious about the movie
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car