Supreme Chancellor Palpatine doesn't have a leg to stand on.

About a week ago I purchased the Supreme Chancellor Palpatine figure. I figured I better purchase this soon because A) it's a great figure, likeness, and detail, and B) because they just seem to be showing up less and less lately so I didn't want to miss out.

I just got around to opening him today and much to my surprise, when I looked under his robes (yeah, like you didn't) I found that he was missing his right leg!!!!

Is this figure scene specific?!?! Will it show up in the deleted scenes on the EpII DVD?!?! Did Yoda slice it off at the kneecap after learning of Palpatine's deceptions?!?! Did some underpaid Hasbro lineworker let this one go by because it was close to lunchbreak?!?!

Perhaps, I will never know. It doesn't really matter, this figure actually stands better with one leg than most of the Saga figures do with two. I will return it and get another, however, it is impossible to see this mistake when it is the package. Some of you who like to keep your figures carded may have one of these in your collection and not even know it.

Has anyone else had this problem or one similiar?

sounds like hasbros kwality kontrol deptpartment got lazy as ususall.....
    ..idiots...
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Haven't had this problem, hope I won't!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram