Dixie Cups Anyone?

Well, I was going through some old star wars stuff I collected and came across all of my dixie cups I saved from the 3 movies. I was just wondering if anyone else used or collected/saved these hillarious little cups?

I also have a bunch of little ~inch x ~inch paper cards from the Empire series of dixie cups. Does anyone have these or know how many there were in the set as I have a bunch of doubles and wouldn't mind trading for ones I don't have?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	storycard.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	4217  
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

was that off of the actual cups?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

No, but they did come in the box with the cups...in strips...I can't remember how many came in each though, it's been almost 20 years
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Great Avatar DNA.

I'M READY!
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Hmm, I thought my message went through, looks like I forgot to hit submit... anyway, let's see if this thread will get more results in the Collecting-Other section.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I seem to remember seeing some Dixie cups that had some SW images on them.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I used to have those when I was a child. I remember getting on my little chair and getting one out of the dixie cup holder on the wall...it made brushing my teeth alittle funner...oh...and I had a electronic SW tooth brush too.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Re: Dixie Cups Anyone?

Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleic
    Well, I was going through some old star wars stuff I collected and came across all of my dixie cups I saved from the 3 movies. I was just wondering if anyone else used or collected/saved these hillarious little cups?

I also have a bunch of little ~inch x ~inch paper cards from the Empire series of dixie cups. Does anyone have these or know how many there were in the set as I have a bunch of doubles and wouldn't mind trading for ones I don't have?
    I have some of the boxed sets and since I don't intend to open them, I really have no clue as to what cards they contain.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster