Thumbs up The Transporter!!!!

THE MOST ABSOLUTE BEST ACTION MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

It's about time Statham(sp?) got his own movie. It looks pretty good, and I absolutely can't wait for the DVD.

I have never even heard of this movie. Though to be fair, since I got tivo, I hardly ever see any movie previews.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    This thing is NON-STOP ACTION. Unfortunately, there is SO MUCH ACTION, they could not wedge any kind of plot or decent dialogue in with a crowbar. I swear, Statham is beating a new gang of thugs every two minutes, and since each gang-of-thugs-beating takes roughly two minutes...well, you get the idea. Still some of the fight scenes are fairly original (the bike pedals in the grease) and some are pretty lame( uhhh..the bike pedals in the grease...). The hostage was pretty hot. I'd let her out of mytrunk, if you know what I mean.

It was an averting 90 minute time killer, but there's no way this one's finding room on my DVD shelf. I have standards.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

i think statham is really cool - snatch is a great movie.

i think luc besson is really cool - the fifth element and the professional are really great movies...

i think the scene where statham kicks the door down on top of the guy looks like enough for me to buy the dvd...

i can't wait to have some money and see this movie!
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Statham seems like a very likeable guy. He alway's looks like a cool MF on screen, and also when he was on Conan.

IT IS COMING TO DVD NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

april 15!!! yay!!!
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope