Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Where did you dig up that old fossil?!?"

I would probably be thinking something closer to...
    [font=arial]"General Kenobi, years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars Dexter's Laboratory." - ANH:SamJack Edition[/font]
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ah yes, the fresh smell of a SSG sarcophagus opened after 18 months.

I found this COMPLETELY by accident; the other night I was tooling around the old AOTC threads to see what things looked like before the movie came out, and I remembered seeing this thread. And the thought crossed my mind yesterday or whenever we learned of this new cartoon.

Hmmmm, your idea is puzzling:
    by "ANH:SamJack Edition" do you refer to the Samurai Jack style of animation or Mace Windu's eventual inclusion with Boba Fett in Episode IV?

The former, and I hadn't even considered the latter but now I wish I had. "I've failed, your highness!" No wait, that's not quite it.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So.........JT. Your beef with GL is not what the movie is about but just the actual wording of the title, correct?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I'm assuming you haven't seen my comparison of the movie to that of gruel then. I hated the AOTC title back before I saw the film, now I dislike it but don't care because the movie itself was like a recipe that had lots of exotic and expensive ingredients but the final product was flavorless mush.

AH......................
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

mmmm... flavorless mush!. NEW! Star Wars: Attack of the Clones hot breakfast cerial! Get a hot steaming bowl of George Lucas' favorite breakfast. George says: "It goes down great with a pound of bacon!" also "I like my breakfast flavorless, bland, and mushy. Like my films."
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Originally posted by 12inch Lando
    George says: "It goes down great with a pound of bacon!" also "I like my breakfast flavorless, bland, and mushy. Like my films."
    \

As long as it looks really good, then the kids won't notice the lack of nutritional content. Plus, there's a toy included!

Originally posted by stillakid
    As long as it looks really good, then the kids won't notice the lack of nutritional content. Plus, there's a toy included!
    1) Nutritional content?!? Like anybody gives a care about that. I'm just saying that the cereal is covered with overprocessed bleached AP flour instead of sugar.

2) It doesn't come with a toy, it comes with a coupon on the back of the box that tells the kid if he collects 2 more of the coupon and sends in a check for $9.95 to cover "shipping and handling", he'll get a toy that would normally have cost $1.50 on the shelves.