Thread: Online Stores?

Hybrid View

Online Stores?

Of those who have succumbed to the darkside and used online stores to get your figure fix, name your best three and why.

Name them? What and share the spoils of my hunt with others? Allow you in the US to take all the goodies from us in the UK? I think not.

But one of the sites I used is toypalace.com germany. An easy to navigate site with comprehensive listings by wave. Easy shopping feature and excellent response to my order. The delivery time scale was given as one to three weeks and arrived within five days. The packing used was more than adequate and the quality of the goods was tip top. I'd hazard a guess and say the goods were mint condition, but not being a carded collector I'm ignorant of such things. Needless to say the prices were very fair and competitive and the shipping was more than reasonable.

The same can be said of the two british online stores I use. popcornlive.co.uk and thetoyshop.com both of which offer absolutely diamond service and top quality goods. popcorn is a little on the pricey side but that's a miner quibble. Thetoyshop is about the best place for cheap toys right now and their sales staff are brilliant.

I've also used forbidden planet international in scotland who were just as helpful swift and quality conscious. But as they have areal world store near my home I use that instead and they don't count in my top three.