Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Silly Vader!! ...What are you doing???

I was just taking a look at the box for the "Imperial Attack Base". There's Vader up on top with his lightsaber all activated and swinging...! I was just thinking how funny it was that he was pictured like that on EVERY box (or so it seems). Lightsaber activated... warranted or not... Fzzzzztttt!!! Dark Lord is ready to duel... kinda like "Ha! Look at ME... I'M impressive!!!" I dunno... maybe it was just funny to me, but I wanted to throw it up here.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Sure, if it makes you happy why not.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Well, if you had a lightsaber imbedded in your arm wouldn't you want to show it off all the time?

Stormtrooper-"Oh looky, Lord Vader is whipping out his saber again. Okay everybody pretend to be impressed. Ooooooo"

Darth Vader-"They love me! They really love me!!"

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Question

Maybe Kenner thought the tip of the lightsaber looked too much like Vader had a finger extended, perhaps a middle finger. However, don't you all remember that Vader ingited his saber all the time: to open doors, to point to items far away, while in his TIE Fighter, on Hoth, while talking to the Emperor, threatening the bounty hunters, etc.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    He'd look pretty boring with his arm DOWN...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

The last couple of post make me SOOOOOO glad that I put this post up here!!! Especially to Sir Bel-Cam! Hahahaha!!!

"don't you all remember that Vader ingited his saber all the time: to open doors, to point to items far away, while in his TIE Fighter, on Hoth, while talking to the Emperor, threatening the bounty hunters, etc."
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

The title of this thread would make a good signature line. I can just see one of the stormtroopers standing next to Vaderwhile he's choking Capt Antilles with his arms akimbo and shaking his head "Silly Vader...What are you doing..." That cracks me up.

Talking This is what I thought of when I saw the thread title...

"Silly Vader, mind tricks are for kids!"
    "Silly Vader, JediTricks isn't a kid!"
    "Silly Vader, yes you are! A-goo goo goo! A silly little Vader! Yes! Yes!"
    "Silly Vader, Nilly Nader! Big fat Gilly Wader!"
    "Silly, Vader. That's the word you want. 'Silly'."
    "Silly Vader is the best kind of Vader."

Others?
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

(Sung to the tune of Rubber Ducky): "Silly Vader. You're the one! You make bath time lots of fun! Silly Vader I'm awfully fond of you...."

I'm gone for 10 minutes and Bel-Cam Jos has become a "Sir" and Eternal Padawan is Singing to the tune of Rubber Ducky

See what happens when I dont post in a thread
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious