Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Darn Clone Pilots!

Where are the Clone Pilots???? I bought my ship some time ago, and no sign of the pilots. My ship can't fly on auto pilot much longer! Have any of you been able to pick up 2 or 3 at a time?

Yeah, getting the Gunship was easy, I want my Pilots!
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 10-14-2002 at 08:13 PM.

Yeah! I only have TWO pilots and I want FOUR! Dammitt all to hell!
    Powdered Toast Man!

I was able to fit a Red Clone trooper in the Pilot's seat (aka the cockpit) and I wonder how long it will be until he crashes the Gunship....
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I hear you guys!! I have yet to see any Clone Trooper Pilots in my neck of the woods. At least Xizor got two. The gunships are starting to show up here and there. Happy Hunting.....
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

I too cannot find the pilots in my area.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I thought about the yestertoys.com site....he has em for $6.25 each and flat freight for $6.00 (I think) but I need six pilots total.......
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

i finally show a gun ship just this week-end its to soon for me to even being to think about finding a pilot for the ship.

I was able to buy 6 at a time. It was all the pilots in i think 3 cases. That was all i have ever seen of them. I have 3 ships so i need 6 more total.
    They really should just ship them in solid cases. It would make things a lot easier.

Originally posted by carnifexold1eye
    I was able to buy 6 at a time. It was all the pilots in i think 3 cases. That was all i have ever seen of them. I have 3 ships so i need 6 more total.
    They really should just ship them in solid cases. It would make things a lot easier.
    Why I atta..... JK, Thats cool, I would have done the same thing. I'm sure ta's what everyone else is doing to. I totally agree with full cases of Pilots, just like back in 97 when Vaders and Stromies came 16 to a case.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)