Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The first one was enjoyable. The second one doesn't interest me much but I still might go see it.

As for spoilers? Nothin much to tell ya except that he has to get married. It'll be the 'Mrs. Clause'.

This movie is so bad that after I saw it at the theatre, I came home, turned on my cable and it was already on T.V.

(I realize this movie isn't out yet, and the above never happened, but I am guessing it will be that bad)
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I'd much rather see a Home Improvement movie.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

The first one was good..but this..eh..looks like for the 5 and under crowd,who cant go see Harry Potter.I wont be going to see it,waste of $6.00The trailer pratically tells the entire movie
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Home improvement or Toy story 3 could of beat the snot out of santa clause. He falls in love with his old wife, they get married.. Nuff said.