Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

The new Two Towers trailer

I just downloaded a rip of a copy of the new Two Towers trailer today (when it's supposed to come out tommorow) from ain't it cool news.

If you can't wait until tonight at midnight click the link below to go download the trailer from ain't it cool news.

http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=13411

So....Lets get this discussion goin'. What do you think of the trailer? Does it make you want to see the movie more or less?

It wasn't the best trailer out there but I does make me want to see the movie more. Now I really can't wait 'til December 18.
    My brother heard somewhere that one of those official movie rating guys said that it wasn't only better than FotR that it was the best movie he has ever seen.

is this the same trailer I saw in theatres? or some new trailer?

The one in theatres made me want to see TT in a way that the fellowship trailers did not at all. Could not have been less interested in the film. My feelings were reassured when I saw the lumbering mess recently.

There are or were 2 that were released in theaters. the first one at the end of FotR and the second one at the begginning of various movies

The one I posted a link to a new third trailer. Like I said in my previous post it's supposed to officially come out tommorrow. This one at aint it cool is just a pirated copy. This new one hasn't been in theaters yet.

Just watched the trailor and I can't wait to see this movie.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

The Full Screen one is out now. I know your guys are like me and want to save it to your harddrive so....

Direct Link To Full Screen Trailer Download

Right click and save. You're all very welcome.

aw, man, this movie looks great... i can't wait to see it. did you catch the legs of treebeard???
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

I can't wait to see this either - almost as exciting as a SW movie, and moreso than the new matrix in my opinion. What I don't understand is why they're showing Gandalf in these trailers, that's like showing "No.....I am your father." in a trailer before the release of ESB. When I read the books Gandalf coming back was a mind blowing surprise, and now it's spoiled. Why would they reveal that?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Originally posted by jjreason
    I can't wait to see this either - almost as exciting as a SW movie, and moreso than the new matrix in my opinion. What I don't understand is why they're showing Gandalf in these trailers, that's like showing "No.....I am your father." in a trailer before the release of ESB. When I read the books Gandalf coming back was a mind blowing surprise, and now it's spoiled. Why would they reveal that?
    did you somehow think Gandalf wouldn't come back in the movie version??

I mean....it IS an adaptation you know.

jjr, that is true... but i feel that it's a marketing thing - those that didn't read the books and really liked the character in the first one and were disappointed that he "died" would be more inclined to go see the second one if they know he is in it... or something? and we all know how important the opening weekend is... but seeing as how you've read the books, isn't it spoiled for you already?

i agree that it would've been better if it was a complete surprise... just like they shouldn't have shown the double blade lightsaber in any trailers for ep 1, and then when he turned on the second blade everyone would've been like "yo!" and stuff...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Originally posted by jjreason
    When I read the books Gandalf coming back was a mind blowing surprise, and now it's spoiled. Why would they reveal that?
    I thought everybody knew he came back.