Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question What is the most HTF figure right now?

What do you guys think is the rarest figure at the moment? I know it all depends on the area of the country (or world? ) you're in. I"m surprised that here in NC there has been a recent exodus of older figures to make way for the newer waves. I have still yet to find an Ephant Mon and believe it or not, I have only seen a Count Dooku (Dark Lord) in a CVS Drug Store here back in early June. Needless to say I bought him even though he was like $7.99 or something outrageous like that. Come to find out, two weeks later when I was in Nevada and California, he was everywhere and I do mean EVERYWHERE....****ed me off! :-)
    I will never bother you,
    I will never promise to,
    I will never follw you,
    I will never bother you...

- Nirvana

Everything #41-52 are no-shows, except for a few that I saw once. I have yet to see Yoda in a store, but I have one.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Here in Boulder, Co there hasn't really been anything past Djas and Palpy. Our KB got in Training maul and attack ani but that is it. I have had to order my figures online or gasp use ebay. It is still early, but if I ever see ephant mon on pegs here, I will be very surprised.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Ephant Mon, Pilot Jango and Clonetrooper pilot are the hardest figs. to find in my area of NJ.

Also, haven't seen any deluxe figures past the Nexu and Anakin.

41 and up
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

i've lost count. last thing we saw was the endor han wave. apperntly the lott dod wave has shown up back east but i have yet to see them
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Figures I can't find in my Area.

Basic:

Dooku (I had to order one from TRU.com)
    Watto
    Lott Dod
    Teemto Pagalies
    Darth Maul
    Anakin Skywalker (Tat. Attack)
    Jango Pilot
    Clonetrooper Pilot
    Beardless Endor Trooper
    Sand Red Battle Droid
    Ephant Mon
    Padme Amidala (Coruscant Attack)
    Tusken Raider with Massiff
    Ki-Adi-Mundi

Deluxe:

C-3PO
    Yoda
    Clonetrooper
    Geonosian
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 10-15-2002 at 06:09 PM.

I own 2 Clone Pilots, TA Anakin, Pilot Jango, and CA Padme. I found all of those in stores in my area, but I have yet to see Maul Sith Training, Mundi, Teemto, Endor Soldier Variant, Tusken w/ Massiff, Lott Dodd, and Watto. I also haven't seen the Arena Playset, but I do have the Gunship. The Clone Speeder Bike, and Geonosian Deluxe also haven't been found here yet.

Yoda and Dooku are hard to find, but if you look enough, you will find them.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Clone Pilots! Mon hasn't shown up yet
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

dooku, dex, yoda and any after 40.
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!