Question 2003 Action Fleet??

OK, next year we all can expect to see the Rebel Snowspeeder and Imperial AT-AT. Right? Thats only the 1st wave (3rd Wave)for the new year, and only 2 rehashed ships. Wave 4 also do out next year will be Jango's Slave-1, the Republic Gunship, and the Acclamator Assault Ship. Great, but, will Hasbro go through with their idea of adding Mini-Figs?

Hasbro has said that the Mini-Figs will make a comeback in 2003. Where is the proof? There are pictures of the new Snowspeeder and AT-AT at the SW websight. But there are no figures pictured with the ships. Will we see the Mini-Figs? And what about the mini-fig multi packs? Anybody?

Sicqnus, A question for you. Where did you find out about the Jedi Starfighter, Spider Droid, Hailfire tank, and the rest??
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Hi Jangu Fett, I sent ya a private message...

And for the ones who knows... I would be really pleased to see the Hyperdrive ring in a future Battle Pack... Time (and sales) will tell...

- "My girlfriend told me she didn't like StarWars at all...
    I said to her : "honey, I'm sure I couldn't marry a women who didn't appreciate my favorite movie..." (Woody Allen).
    She said : "You must be sick in the head !!!".
    Me : Sure I am !
    She walked back and violently closed the door.
    I thought in myself : "Great ! She left me alone, I will be able to see my Episode one DVD".
    Ok, ok, I'm kidding.
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.