Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Question Any Preview Figure Findings in NC?

Just wondering if anyone has sighted any in North Carolina. I've been two Wal-Mart and TRU in Greenville like 20 times. I've also called up my home town in Washington. No sightings yet. I'm hoping Friday will bring many good surprises.

Nothing yet for me either. However this weekend I am going to hit the Wal-Marts in Raleigh and Knightdale.
    Good luck to you this weekend!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I wish you the same luck in Raleigh. I'm going to be waiting at Toy R Us until opening just in case. I talked to one guy and he said they wouldn't release any until the date posted on the box. Wal-Mart seems the best bet though. I was there at least three times today. My friends think I'm retarted.

I am very happy to report that the Wal Mart on Glenwood Avenue in Raleigh had 2 cases of preview figures. I went in at about 11:30pm (an hr ago) and there were 2 brand new cases on the pallet waiting to be put up.
    Another fellow collector and myself got the 2 cases, went to the SW aisle and opened the cases to put the figures on the pegs.
    I took one case, minus 2 figures and the other guy took the same.
    I am very happy with these.
    Heres the rundown on what I got:
    2x Jango
    2x Zam Wessell
    1x Droid and Clonetrooper

We put the rest out for everyone else to get.
    Good luck to you NesteaFett!! I found mine so you should be able to get yours!!
    Happy hunting!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Dammit! I still haven't found any figures. I checked everywhere and still didn't see 'em. Greenville's a dry spot right now. Ran into a couple of people looking for the same thing though. Hey, Jango, if ya find another Jango Fett of Clonetrooper think about me. Also, any luck finding the Jedi Starfighter?

Didnt have any luck with the Jedi Starfighter. In fact I ran into the same collector at TRU today that was in Wal Mart with me last night. He said he got his preview figures for $1 each!! He bought 24 of them, so I dont think I will be seeing anymore at that Wal Mart for a while.
    NesteaFett, I was able to score 2 Jangos. I am going to go back to that Wal Mart in a little bit, just because I am curious to see if anything is left. I will let you know what I find.

OK, just got back. Obviously the word got out about the preview figures, seeing that only the regular POTJ figs were left. I looked around for more of the cases, but no luck.
    Good thing I got them while I did.

Thanks for the extra help. Keep me posted. I've been all over the place again today but no luck. Good news though. Duke and State in ACC Championship. Go Blue Devils! Anyways, I'm going back tonight at 11:30 to see if they put out anything. The lady I talked to said if they did it would be around that time. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Fun to hunt though, just getting tired. I'll stick to playing with Anakin, Obi, and Jango from the unreleased set.

Never fear, NesteFett. You will have them soon.
    And as far as Duke, no comment dude (disgruntled Carolina fan here).
    But anyways I wish you luck and if I happen to see anything else I will keep you in mind.

I just found all 4 preview figures at wal-mart in gastonia they had about 4 cases of them theres 3 of each figure in every case and get this my brother inlaw was going too buy a set of them so he opened a case of figures that was sitting on a pallet and was made too put them back by a empolyee of wal-mart saying that it was a safety hazard for him too take things of of pallets what a bunch of crap ,the pallet sitting in the isle is the hazard and hes not even a colletor was just buying them for his kid can you belive that.any way i got 2 of each and ran.