Did Plo Koon survive EP2?

Does anyone know if Plo Koon died at the battle of Genosis or survived? I am hoping he lived!!! He's one of my favorites.

Brian

Plo Koon DID survive the Battle of Geonosis . I hope he has a larger role in Episode III and I hope we hear him talk .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

It seems strange to hear so many people who have favorite characters (Plo Koon, Zuckuss, etc.) that have only a few minutes of screen time and no lines. I thought that I was the only one.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

If he does talk in the next film it'll proly be just a line or 2. Hopefully he'll have his yellow saber too.

Yeah, I was really disappointed that they didn't take the opportunity to use more lightsaber colors with all those jedi onscreen. I guess some colors don't show up as well. I would love to see orange and yellow ones, not to mention variations on current colors.
    Did any council members die? We don't see the end of the battle on Geonosis (our story leaves to follow Dooku to the hangar), how can we know who survived?
    Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the
    fool that follows it?

There was an "Ask the Jedi Council" at the OS about the survivors in the circle (and an additional one about just Barriss Offee). We have Yoda, Mace, Ki, and Plo surviving from the ground battle, Adi Gallia because of the video game continuity, and Depa Billaba because she didn't go on the mission.

Plo had a line in the Droid Control Ship raid, but it was incredibly cheesy, and it's best leaving him as a mystery man behind the mask.

THere was a thread floating around here that did list the survivors of The Battle at Geonosis was there not?

yep, there was and here it is
    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...threadid=14161

I hope we'll see him back in E3 and that he has a honorable death scene since he's kinda cool
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

He's one of my favourite background Jedi, I hope he dies honourably too.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku