Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Cool Conehead Imperial black R4 unit for Christmas

Check http://www.Galactichunter.com to see the upcoming Imperial forces 4-pack.

Enjoy !!!

The black R4 unit looks cool...

Cheers...
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

Holy crap! I MUST have this set! The Stormtrooper and the black R4 are nice surprises. I like the AT-ST driver, too, though his face looks like a customizer's job. He may double as a Scanning Crew member(?). I only wish they'd include another 'army builder' instead of EW Vader, or a Vader less scene-specific.

Cool- thanks for posting the info. Now I just wonder.. What store will these be exclusive for? Hopefully the Jedi and Bounty Hunter sets will have a new sculpt or figure in with them.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

I like the set! the stormtrooper is cool, the droid looks pretty good too, I don't have the vader yet (although I would've preferred the CTC or dagobah one) and the AT-ST driver looks ok too
    I don't have a mousedroid yet too so he's a fine addition too
    overall, this looks like a great set and I'll definetly buy it (if I'll ever find it here in france that is)
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

is it just me or does the black r4 unit look at lot like the hard to find r4-m9.

I like the set too, but has it been confirmed? And what stores will have it?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

What do you bet it will be TRU or Target? They're usually the ones who get the Batman four packs.

Well, hopefully they won't be hard to find. It is a nice set, even with the Darth Vader. I don't mind the re-painted figures.

Maybe someone at Hasbro has been reading the Dear Hasbro section in these forums. We mentioned sets like this in the ARMY BUILDER thread.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".