Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hey, can a mod bump this over to the 12" Forum?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

good. maybe after they get them done in the 12" they can complete the council in 3 inch! oh, and the plo koon looks pretty cool!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I'm glad to see this isn't a myth....but I can't resist a couple of comments...
    Is this still somewhat of a prototype? The belt is from the EpOne Mace, the boots are from the EpII Mace and the jedi outfit looks a little cheesy (especially after the great job they did with Ki Adi Mundi). And of course, we're still going cloak-less with the jedi this year...
    Ah well....the head sculpt looks good...

Well, since this is a SAGA topic, and a 12" topic, I'm going to copy this thread over there for now. Some ppl don't visit the 12" Collection area

I myself do not collect many 12" figs, lack of room. But the ones I do get I really like. This is definatly one I'm going to pick up. Plo Koon looks great!!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Originally posted by Dar' Argol
    Some ppl don't visit the 12" Collection area
    We'll some people are just missing out on the best darn place on this forum then aren't they.

Thanks for the move.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Originally posted by Dave_Cameron
    I'd be plenty scared of having them do any female Jedi figures at this point. Can you imagine how huge Luminara's headdress would be!
    Well that could be what is taking them so long to get these out. I don't know, I figure if they can do a 12" Ki-Adi then they should be able to do a 12" Shaak Ti. At least with Plo coming out we get another alien Jedi instead of another human one so I guess I can't really complain.

When exactly is Plo supposed to be released? I haven't seen anything about a release this year.

Also, anyone heard anything else about a 12" Max Rebo band?

I just got this emailed to me from EE. I thought this was a Fan Club Exclusive?

Originally posted by mini-rock
    I just got this emailed to me from EE. I though this was a Fan Club Exclusive?
    remember the valorum/blue guard? those were also fan club exclusives i got from EE.

maybe ki-adi mundi didn't sell as well, and EE agreed to unload some plo koon's for the fan club.