Thumbs up Found new SW items not featured on this site!

Granted, I am not a daily visitor to the main page so in case this has been covered I apologize in advance.
    Today I went to walmart and saw several new SW items. Although some have been mentioned here (Arena Battle set) others have not. I saw a brand new set of three micro machines ships, the Solar Sailer, Naboo fighter, and AT-TE (?). They also had a cool new interactive Anakin lightsaber. The neat thing about the saber is that it is CHROME, about the right scale, and has a cool interactive feature right in the box. The saber retails for just under $30 so it is more $$ than the normal ones. Still, it beats paying over $100 for a replica. It is a training saber and features the voices of Obiwan, Yoda and QUi gon. It has crash effects and vibrates. About the only thing that it doesn't have is a humm if you keep it still.
    I also saw picture of a new YOda with a lightsaber in a magazine. It looks like the Furby Yoda but a different version. Anyone have details on this one?

MAce
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	saber.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	4243  
    YODA: "The FORCE is strong with you Master Windex.
    "Windows so clean, never have I seen!"
    Remember Herbie the Love Bug? Visit him online at www.HERBIEMANIA.com

I've seen the new Action Fleet crap for a few days now. The saber was on the main page a few days ago, but thanks for the info!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Come on dude, read every single thread and post, and then post a new thread! LOL J/K
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)