No Episode 2 Product, EVEN FOR PRE-ORDER, before April 22.

Before you buy, please note:

Lucasfilm's Official Policy on Episode 2 Pre-Orders

Many rumors are going around about Sneak-Preview assortments, etc.

Nothing is official yet.

One popular myth is a 6-figure set of sneak-peek figures, which is really two POTJ waves, both Collection 2-

Rebel Fleet Trooper
    Imperial Officer
    Queen (Black Travel Decoy)
    FX-7 Medical Assistant

and later added

Eeth Koth
    Zutton (Snaggletoothe)

Please do not forget these are not the last of the POTJ figures, and that Teebo, Bo-Shek, and R5-D4 have been announced for early 2002. They will not be in Episode 2 either.

From time to time, website sponsors will advertise what they know or don't actually know to be E2 case assortments. Please be aware that this is their business, and I encourage you to learn all the facts before you pre-order or buy anything.

I'm not too concerned about the actual street date for these items. I suppose I'm a little jaded, but I can wait. I'll just get them when they come out. No big deal. I didn't know the case assortments for TPM figures and it really didn't matter to me. I just got whatever I was able to find and I was happy with it.

Believe me... I'm NOT stressing out over this.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I HAVE LESS THAN 6 MONTHS TO SAVE UP A GAZZILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't think there will be any problem picking up AOTC items from the stores. Remember how easy it was to get TPM items. I don't think they'll flood the market like they did with TPM, but they will definately fill the shelves to the point where you can pick up whatever you want.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Originally posted by INDIANA
    I HAVE LESS THAN 6 MONTHS TO SAVE UP A GAZZILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear you on this one, The ammount of Money Hasbro is charging for their products is so expensive for so little!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT
    I hear you on this one, The ammount of Money Hasbro is charging for their products is so expensive for so little!
    But they know we'll pay.

I'm startin' a new thread...

"How much will Hasbro charge for EII figures?"

Originally posted by master jedi
    But they know we'll pay.
    exactly So they could charge more $$$ every now and again
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious