Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What's this? SACUL to be a UK release

Is it true? If it is, I hope I can get one for less than $50
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Hasbro UK's been talking about it for a while now, that they wanted to make it available to people outside the US that didn't have access to Cel2. It was mentioned in tonight's Hasbro UK chat. Another blow to the high Ebay Scalper prices. Jorg's been steadily dropping there for a while. This should help even more.

David wants to know: "We keep seeing tempters that the Jorg Sacul figure will soon be available to certain retailers but as yet nothing has materialised. Is there a way to ensure the distribution of these figures reaches the true fans and not dealers who will sell to the true fans at a grossly inflated price - maybe release them through HasbroJedi?. We are still waiting on the 25th anniversary R2D2. Can you confirm that this will be available at all UK Toys R Us stores, as I understand that the Darth Vader figure was only available at selected stores (a date would also be nice)."

Nick R said: Hi David - I can reveal taht the Jorg Sacul figures will be available through The Entertainer toy chain. As this is their promotion Hasbro do not know precisely when this will run or what the mechanic will be but it will definitely happen this year.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I guess it helps to read.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I work 2mins from my local The Entertainer- guess I need to get talking to the shop staff really nicely!
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

Could anyone let me know the e-mail address for The Entertainer please!! Im going to a toy fair on sunday but i bet i dont see a Sacul their..
    Lewis1977

Heck, half the people in the U.S. didn't have good access to Celebration II or Sacul. I still would like to get one someday.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I really hope that the sacul will be re released!! hehehe that would bring down those sculpers really really hard!! POW!!!

Cheers...
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

Bah, I thought they destroyed the mold. Of the head, anyway. Who cares anyway, I have two already.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram