Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Luke Jedi Knight

By far without a doubt Luke Jedi knight is my favorite figure of old. Luke Skywalker is my favorite character and the Jedi fatigues is my favorite outfit.

A year ago if I heard the announcement of a new Luke Jedi figure I would have got all giddy and happy. Now, I'm a skeptic. I fear the worst. I'm affraid the one chance I have of a really good depiction of my favorite hero will be ruined by preposes, goofy facial expressions and bad sculpts.

Please, Please make a good representation of The jedi of all jedis. I prefer his Jabba outfit with a brown plastic cloak. However I won't cry if it isn't(well, maybe a tear).

Here is your chance to reel me and all other dissappointed fans back in.

Thank you and good luck.

Don't worry rherk. For some reason I had a good feeling about this upcoming Jedi Luke that we're getting next year.

"Bring it on Hasbro!"
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

If this new version turns out to be simply a rerelease of all the crappy pack-in Luke Jedis or a retooled version of the Final Jedi Duel Cinema Scene version, I am going to be highly annoyed.

I will remain skeptical until we start seeing prototypes.

Even if he is all new, I don't doubt that Hasbro will stick a giant button on his back to activate the typical "lightsaber tossing" gimmick that many of the Jedi have.

I'm not pessimistic by nature, but the odds of Hasbro screwing things up are much greater nowadays.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I think that Hasbro will do justice to this figure. I am not too worried, just a little.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

they will do justice to this figure.. just look at the SAGA Bespin Luke
    That is the best Luke Skywalker figure yet and I feel that the new Jedi Luke will even top that because I think Luke looks awesome in his Jedi gear.
    The big question is.. will get a cloak?

i don't even care if it gets a cloak, really. I just want him the way he looks at the END of the movie- without his tunic, and without a helmet. PLEASE!-----> i'm a little worried, can you tell?
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

yeah, now that you mention it... I think that it's going to be the Luke Skywalker from the Death Star which will also be cool because I've already got POTF2 Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight with the cloak.
    There are rumours of a Darth Vader from Return of the Jedi so that's why I think that the Luke we'll get will be from the Death Star II.
    I would hope that he would get a metal lightsaber, and also a removeable endor hat and removeable poncho, binders, magnet in the hand, and good articulation.
    I'm sure that this figure will definitely be awesome because so many people have been crying out for it (I'm one of them)
    It would also be nice to get a Jabba's Palace Luke Skywalker too, he could come with a cloak, lightsaber, good articulation, magnet in the hand and also a bone that he uses to fight the Rancor with.
    Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight is my favourite Luke and I'm actually surprised that we've had more tatooine Luke's than Jedi Lukes... hopefully hasbro is rectifying this

The Jedi Knight costume is easily the coolest Luke wears in the OT. I'm very surprised we haven't got more. Hopefully this one will put all the other Lukes (including Bespin) to shame. And that won't be easy.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I hope it is from the Death Star II, and not Tatooine. I pray Hasbro doesn't screw it up by putting in various gimmicks and creating a whole bunch of varations on Jedi Luke. Can anyone say "Rock throwing Action!", "Yoda final breath", or "Mind-Trick wielding"? ugh.
    B.M.D. 2/29-4/22 Remembered, Loved, and Missed -ALWAYS

Me fail english??? That's un-possible

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars
    Episode 3 - Return of the Princess Bride

Still Hatin' the Evil Empire

I don't mind the gimmicks as long as they don't affect the figure too much, the gimmick on Bespin Luke isn't too bad... I hope that it'll be like that.
    I keep using Bespin Luke as the example that all future Luke Skywalkers should be like because it's an awesome figure.
    I truly hope that Hasbro will do justice to this figure, I really think they will though, they seem to be going all out lately on the main characters of the old trilogy.. Darth Vader Bespin Duel was awesome and the Chewbacca Bespin Escape looked cool (I never got this though.)
    I think we'll get an awesome Luke Skywalker Death Star II and an awesome Darth Vader Death Star II but I hope that the "flap" on his top isn't pulled away like at the very end.
    I hope it's the Luke from the beginning of his fight with Darth Vader.
    I hope that we also get another Luke Skywalker Hoth Gear at some point too
    The BIG question is.... WHEN WILL WE SEE PICTURES?!