Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Chicagoland Fall/Winter Extravaganza!

Welcome to the NEW! and IMPROVED! CHICAGOLAND FALL/WINTER EXTRAVAGANZA OF TOYS! Ok, I had to do somehing to get everyone psyched up for the release of the Christmas push of figures....so here we are at the beginning again...I wish I knew how to make this a crawl up into a field of stars...hmmmm

There was a lone Anakin TA at the TRU on Golf as of 920 tonight
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

"Yeah buddy...yeah buddy" - Brak

Anywho, I'll reiterate just to get the new board rollin'. Golf Mill had Lott Dodd, TA Anakin, Maul, Teemto, Tusken, Watto, and Ki today at 3pm. I don't know if skyywalkerr hit the same TRU or not, but there were loads of them there earlier.

Also, KB in Golf Mill had 6 of the Window box Starfighter w/ Obi-Wan today as well.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

My TRUs are lacking this new stuff. Here's what I hit in the last 24 hours:
    Walmart Rand Rd: Nothing new, 2 gunships, one set of new action fleet (still there as of this morning), 5 Acklays
    Target Rand Rd: Nothing
    TRU Rand Rd: Nothing
    TRU Orland Park: Nothing new, loads of Luke/TaunTaun, X-Wing
    Target Orland Park: Nothing
    Walmart Orland Park: Nothing
    KB Orland Park: Nothing
    Walmart Bridgeview: Loads of late figs #40 and under

well my TRU has all the new waves in besides the ephant mon wave
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

Yeah I think the only TRUs in the area that DON'T have the new waves o ut are the only ones that are convenient for me to get to
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

skyywalkerr: Thanks for the trade. Any luck with finds on your way home?

Thank you too u156446...found the new deluxe figs at Kmart in Palatine, but didn't buy them...too expensive, but real ly really wanted that Speeder Bike Trooper...oh well, HOPEFULLY they will show up again soon!

found tusken w/massif at kmart on 111th & cicero tonight. where's the kmart in palatine (for future reference - won't be in that area til monday)?