Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    hit target on rand during lunch. if you can't hold off anymore and have to start building your mace windu army right away, you're going to have to pay full price. sorry.

Target on Randell in S. Elgin indeed have their Mace Windus and a few others at $2.99. No army builders though, unfortunately.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I was at Kane County as well, and managed to pick up a bag of loose vintage figures for <relatively>cheap, and when I got them home I found what was almost a holy grail...a Blue Snaggletooth. I say almost because I got one at Celebration 2. This one has issues with the feet paint, but it is not bad...also in the bag was an A Wing Pilot in almost perfect shape (no gun)
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

Thats a sweet, sweet find. Congrats. Some WWII guy had a bin of loose vintage figs for $2 a piece. I don't collect vintage anymore, but there was a Han Carbonite (just the figure, not the carbonite.)
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

yeah if anyone wants to trade for either fig, I have them both already, I just bought the bag for a few figs in better shap e. PM me
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

Target in Vernon Hills and Batavia had thier figures for $2.99. VH had a bunch of Mace and a few Padme's. Batavia had tons of Mace a couple Bespin Lukes and Vaders and one Padme'. Must be doing the same thing everywhere is doing. Getting rid of crappy ones for the new figures for X Mas. To bad Target doesn't get to give them back like everywhere else. Probally becase they don't order as many.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Targets in Milwaukee had Battle droids, Steamin Mad Mace, Papaltine, Orn Fre Taa and Han Solo for the $2.99 price cut
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

wal-mart on toughy in niles had at least two arena playsets.... they are high on the shelves so look up

targets in niles and at mannheim and toughy had squat at the same $5.00 prices

anybody at Kane county rhis weekend see the knock-off clone troopers the force.net wrote up? just curious to know if they have any value in pursuing or if they are too cheap to bear.... they seem to have a certain curio value to me.... but not if they are MEGA-cheap

A death mark is not an easy thing to live with.

I saw them. They seemed to sell well, but I don't know how much he was charging. Anyway, they where somewhere between cheap and a McDonalds toy. I wouldn't worry about getting them unless you like them or think the idea of a fake Star Wars figure is cool. Just wait until the club has an army building pack for Clone Troopers. You know they will sooner or later.

WM in Gurnee had 4 Areana's but none of the boxes where dead mint. The Target in Gurnee had a varity of figures for $2.99, but nothing past Deja Puhr. The TRU in Gurnee had tons of Dukoos and Yoda's plus several Dooku Unleashed and Mace Unleashed.

Anyone sceen a Vader Unleased or Padme or Anakin at a TRU anywhere in the Chicago Land area? I thinking of getting them, but can't find a TRU that still has them.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

kudos to brother icatch for his recent celebrity on the main page
    A death mark is not an easy thing to live with.