Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    TRU on Rand has the pilot wave. Bought two of the three clone trooper pilots. Plenty of jango pilots left.

I know I've seen unleashed padme, vader, & anakin around, but haven't taken note. Will keep me eyes open next time.

I don't know of any TRU's that have Padme, Anakin or Vader Unleashed, but I know the Meijers on Randell have Anakin and I saw a Vader once. I've seen several Padmes at the Big Kmart on Meecham.

Still no sign of Ephant Mon though.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Thanks for the kudos Flembar. It's not everyday I come across new information that is important to the Star Wars collecting community.

Thanks for the tips on the Unleshed Vader and others. Hopeing to come arcross them at a TRU. I won a gift card and that's what I want to buy with it. If anyone spots them at an area TRU I'd appreciate the tip. They where at everyone when I didn't want them, and now I want them I can't find them. It's always the way .

Target in Vernon Hills had several gun ships. Plus, they had a couple of Dookus Hangar Dual Anakin and Yodas for $3.00. Plus a few other peg warmers. I bought another Chewbacca Bespin for my chess board.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

just found the arena playset, deluxe clone pilot with speeder, deluxe flying genoosin(sp?), deluxe anakin wiht flipping action, new lightsabers, all the newer figures( maul, anakin t.a., clone pilot, jango pilot, etc), the republic gunship at k mart in racine wisconsin.
    " AT LAST WE WILL REVEAL OURSELVES TO THE JEDI"

which Kmart...Green Bay Road (South) or Douglas RD + 4 Mile (North side)
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Okay kids, Golf Mill TRU has all of the new figs released except for Ephant Mon, about 10 arena playsets, and a boatload of Gunships. They also have both waves of the AF ships. This was at 2p.m. today.

Guess that rumor of TRU getting all the new stuff was true. Still waiting for that Ephant Mon, though.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

anything at TRU about the silver R2? i think it is supposed to start being available tomorrow (Fri 11-1-02)
    A death mark is not an easy thing to live with.

Went to the Kmart on Green Bay and a new display was there with the Flying Geonosian and the Micro machines AT-TE and Solar Sailer (?) and some new figures but the rest were cleaned right out....

I will share the quantity and TRU store amounts for the silver R2-D2 if you PM me.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Ephant Mon sighting. Walmart in Rolling Meadows. I was about 10 minutes late. When I got there this morning there were two guys that each had one in their hands. The store had lots of newer stuff as well, including four clone trooper pilots when I left.

Walmart on Rand had newer stuff too, but no clone trooper pilots or Ephant Mon.

Walmart on Harlem in Bridgeview had their overflowing stock of old stuff sent back and now has room for new stuff.

Well guys tonight is the big night and I do mean big. Anyone going to see AOTC at IMAX? Got my tickets for the 7:30 in Lincolnshire. I'm starting to get excited . With any luck I'll have a Silver R2 tonight or tommarow. It's an exciting weekend for Star Wars fans (if you have an IMAX or TRU near you, if you you are probally pretty miffed off).
    If you want to find it you have to shop.