Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    You should of said "It's not wounder the things are all smashed up if that's the way you treat stuff around here. Free or not, no one wants something in a smashed box."

That's would have really bent her out of shape .
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Silver R2 & Saga X-Wing

on that chance anyone cares... I went ahead and bought a saga x-wing so I could get the silver R2

I LOVE the new X-Wing.... its pretty much out of scale with all the other ships but none of them really had a consistent scale anyways

thanks for the recommendation, icatch

Ill just have to scrounge up a Jorge Sacul to stick in the ****-pit... with maybe a R3-T7 as the droid--pretty cool?

I guess I can just pretend my vintage x-wings are Z-95 Headhuinters or something

The Silver R2, frankly, is a disapointment. TRU at Western and Roscoe in the city seemed to have a bunch of 'em, but the fgures themselves didnt thrill me

the non-retractable center leg is kinda bogus... But... I do like having a new and different R2 unit to add to my collection. My favorite R2 remains the red one from the queen's starship

anyone have any of the star tours droids yet? any thoughts?

...for all you army builders out there wanting to pick up clone troopers on $3.00 sale... I dont think there are any left anywhere. that's the one figure recently out that Id like another of and they are not to be found at any norht side targets or k-marts

oh well...

and Im still looking for that deluxe speeder clone....

ciao

-RF-

A death mark is not an easy thing to live with.

Hit three KMarts on the way home. 2 of the 3 had pallets with at least five cases of Wave 8 (clone pilot). Very tempting to open and buy some for the $3 sale they were having, but I don't need anymore. Was hoping I could find an Ephant Mon case, but no luck.

Kebcotoys.com (friend of SSG) has the delxue clone trooper w/speeder $8.99.

New website active today...and figures for $3.99.....not bad with free frieght after you spend $25 is an awesome deal.

I have ordered from him before and had a great response & handling!!!!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

non mint for $2.49....minty fresh...

http://www.kebcotoys.com/Merchant2/m...errer=sirsteve
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

did you guys notice the tie bomber for $32? I already have one but if I dint Id snap it up quick!
    A death mark is not an easy thing to live with.

Ephant Mon! I found two of them at the KMart in Palatine during lunch today (sorry, bought them both). I can confirm what everyone else is saying - it is one big hunk of plastic. Like others are saying as well, it's going to hard to find a mint card/bubble because this thing is so big and heavy. The two I bought both had a crease near the top of the bubble and some wear on one of the bottom card corners.

They also had two Deluxe Clone Troopers (sorry again, bought them both) and three Deluxe Geonosians (which I left).

Also, forgot to mention that TRU on Rand had a wire basket with a bunch of silver R2's in it near the SW stuff.

KMart in Crestwood had at least a dozen clone pilots last night. I've been having more luck with KMart lately than any other place. TRU was OK for a little, and Target has absolutely nothing.

My Japanese supermarket with the bottletops has restocked and has nearly all of the EPII tops. Also, they now also have the boxed sets of various tops (5 or 6 tops per set, can't recall exactly how many in each box). They won't sell individual boxed sets, but you can have all 10-12 boxes for a mere $399!