Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nice Forums

They are jerks and deserve to be
    banned!

Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Nah ,we're still missing some key characters.

frett, if it matters to you that much I'll take you to Krispy Kreme on Tuesdays and we can fill up together.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post

frett, if it matters to you that much I'll take you to Krispy Kreme on Tuesdays and we can fill up together.
    I wanna go too, I love free donut Tuesdays.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Well, I lurked here for a couple of years, then I got my own brand spankin' new compewter and decided to join in 05'

Do we need a sarcasm smiley? Or, must any non-serious post include a :sarcasm: typed in? This is far outside the boundaries of a Bad Song Lyric Of Shame, but as that's one of the few programs already in place, I think that Mr. JabbaJohnL and CaptainSolo1138 owe the boards one BSLOS each for their unappropriate (yeah, that's right... a word that don't even exist none ) comments.

:foottapping:

:wristwatchlooking:

CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post

You need to mail me some Krispy Kremes! All of my local stores just up and closed about a year ago. In trade, I'll send some TastyKakes .
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

JJL, you may join us on our Krispy Kreme Tuesdays. But if any hair gets on my donut I know who to come after.

Dr. E, I'll be more than happy to send you three or four dozens. I can't guarantee that they'll be hot, though. In all seriousness, doesn't your local 7-11 or grocery store carry KK's? Or is that just a here thing?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

KK donuts suck, Dunkin Donuts rule. In the NE it is mostly DD that sells.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

lamar's are so much better than KK or DD.

Dunkin' Donuts suck. However, Dunkin' Donut Holes (Munchkins?) are the shiznit.
    Tommy, close your eyes.