Who's interested in a custom SW-action figure based game?

Just wanted to run this by everyone-

A long while ago I made a custom action figure game inspired by the "force-files" that used to come with Saga figures and the "Escape the Death Star" game (which blew). I wrote up all the rules and so-on. It's an easy, fast play that lots of my gamer friends seemed to really like. It's designed so that no one is ever just sitting there, waiting for their turn.

Anyway, I was thinking of updating it and trying to start it again. I'm pretty sure this has been done before, but maybe not, who knows. I know there's the Star Wars RPG, but this one is more like the current WOTC D&D miniatures game.

If anyone is interested, I want to do formal stats for every action figure character out there, post the rules, maybe something fun could happen. I'm not looking at financial gain, just good fun among collectors.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, post a reply. When I get the rules retyped clearer, I'll post them.

Like you said, there's already a miniature game/RPG which is going to be revamped next year to be fully integrated. Why re-invent the wheel?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Reinvented because it's another miniature game that requires you to buy a whole bunch of stuff (miniatures, manuals, adventures, etc.).

Mine is essentially an "open source" (if that applies) game that you use figures you already have.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCivilCollector View Post
    Reinvented because it's another miniature game that requires you to buy a whole bunch of stuff (miniatures, manuals, adventures, etc.).

Mine is essentially an "open source" (if that applies) game that you use figures you already have.
    All the rules, including the stats cards are available online at a variety of sources (least of which is the original WotC). No need to buy/create the rules, also could use other open source games to the same purpose. Just why go to all the trouble if it's already been done?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    Just why go to all the trouble if it's already been done?
    I have fun making my own. Personally, I dislike most of the WOTC games. Either the rules are over-complicated, the gameplay favors whoever can buy the most miniatures/cards, or the game lags.

Why bother? Maybe I have a better idea. ;-)