Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unleashed, Who's got them all & Rate/review

Frist off, I hated the idea of another Epic Force line, but these are far from! I finally completed the set last nite when my wife brought me home Annie. Anyways here's what I think: Scale from 1(Worst)-10(Best)[list=1][*]Maul- 8, under rated. He really looks POed. Great sculpt and his saber is awesome[*]Jango- 9, great detail and looks great w/o Boba! The base looks like it's wet, very cool. [*]Vader- 9, Great detail and one of the best bases of the line. Not really unleashed.[*]Padme- 10, She's not unleashed, but two of her friends are, very hot. One of my favorites[*]Annie- 10, top notch, best of the set! He looks crazied and the battle droid he's kicking is awesome![*]Dooku- 10, Comes with an shocking efect and saber option! [*]Mace- 9, nice sculpt and his base with fire it awesome! I' thinking about putting some kind of light in the flames[/list=1]
    Last edited by Turbowars; 10-19-2002 at 02:29 PM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Someone picked me up Maul, but I'm taking it back.

Only one I really want is Padme.

Originally posted by Battle Droid
    Someone picked me up Maul, but I'm taking it back.

Only one I really want is Padme.
    These things you have to open. Maul is very cool opened, to tell you the truth they all look bad in the packaging
    (Like my posts)

I really want Tyranus, he looks brilliant. I haven't got any Unleashed yet, though a comic shop near me is getting some in next week. If Tyranus is among them, I might get him.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Darth Maul is a great Unleashed figure! My favorite is Darth Vader. Jango is a good one. I passed on Anakin only because he never fought battle droids with 2 sabers- I'm picky like that. I havn't picked up Padme yet either because she doesn't look too much like Natalie Portman. But I may get her anyway.

Mace and Tyranus still have to hit my area.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I only got Maul and give him a 10, perfect fig/statue, he looks so cool in that pose and the lightsaber rocks
    oh and jayspawn, I think Anakin has an interchangeable hand so he can be posed with only 1 saber
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

This is true!
    (Like my posts)

I just got the Anakin and he is awesome. Definitely a 10! I have been pleasantly surprised with the Unleashed line so far and I hope they continue for a long time.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

I just opened Padme and finished setting her up on the big screen. This REALLY is a HOT!!! looking figure.

I opened up Vader (original) as well, and like the way this looks too. It's Vader! This guy always looks bad arse!

I have all the ones I can, doubles on about half of them so far, so I can open them. I like them all, but I have to disagree, they don't all look bad in the packaging. Of course that was written before the Leia figure came around, Yummy!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!