Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by Tycho
    Ki-Adi Mundi is currently fighting super-battle-droids on my kitchen countertop.
    Dude, my girlfriend would KILL ME !!!!! She is so sick of "my Star Wars". It's bad enough that we adopted a dog from an animal rescue last week, and I had to name her Leia. We fought about it for an hour until she said "fine it's your dog". Orginally I tried talking her into letting me stop at KB Toys to see if there were any new figs by telling her that there was a Petco next door and that we can JUST LOOK at dogs that the animal rescue had. Boy did that get changed around. And no, KB had nothing.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

Then it's not surprising to you to know I live alone and do not (think) I have a girlfriend.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I didn't, I just didn't get around to doing it. E-bay hre I come.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

12" Ki-Adi Mundi is still available from the Fan Club. You can mail a check to the address in the magazine (I'll go grab it and post that in case anyone wants it) or go to the Fan Club website and get the addy (for a check) or order directly by credit card. Meanwhile, you can also call 1-800-True Fan and get all this info really quickly, as well as place your order.

Why anyone would get it on E-bay is beyond me. Can you actually win an auction for less than the $22.00 it is listed at by the Fan Club? (keep in mind that retail 12" are usually about 19.99 and $22 something after sales tax in California.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Originally posted by turbowars
    I didn't, I just didn't get around to doing it. E-bay hre I come.
    Like Tycho said the fan club still has it, and those eBay guy's will milk ya.

I have no place for new 12" figures. All mine (Marmit Sandtrooper excepted) are boxed up for lack of shelf space. My heart is with the smaller figures, anyway.

Ki-Adi is an awesome-looking 12" figure, though! Couldn't blame anybody for getting one.

I didn't get 12"Ki-Adi Mundi because of the lack of funds. There's always stuff coming out so I havn't had a chance yet. But I plan to.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I ordered him from Wizards and I'm very glad I did. He's one of my favorite side characters that I've bought in a 12" version. I think it's a great idea offreing the Jedi Counselor through the fan club because I dont have to make fifty trips out looking for them, although I love toy hunting. They just magically appear on my door step.Now if the balance on my credit card would magically go down that would be even better.

It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

I just purchased Ki, he should be here hopefully Monday or Tuesday, I also orded the Troop Builder set and got free shipping.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Originally posted by Tycho
    12" Ki-Adi Mundi is still available from the Fan Club. You can mail a check to the address in the magazine (I'll go grab it and post that in case anyone wants it) or go to the Fan Club website and get the addy (for a check) or order directly by credit card. Meanwhile, you can also call 1-800-True Fan and get all this info really quickly, as well as place your order.

Why anyone would get it on E-bay is beyond me. Can you actually win an auction for less than the $22.00 it is listed at by the Fan Club? (keep in mind that retail 12" are usually about 19.99 and $22 something after sales tax in California.
    I didn't relize the club still had him. thanks
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)