Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Lightsabers??? BS!

Hi fokes, dono if any of you remember me, but well i've been away thats why I havent been posting hear but anyway.

I was looking at the pictures on rebelscum, and i've been looking around and I havent seen anyone talking about the new ( fake if so ) lightsabers found at wall mart. But after looking at the pictures I say its BS why ?.

First off there was never a orange blade in the moive, why would hasbro put that in there?? plus the mace saber isnt the one he used in episode II, PLUS why is it we only see the box pictures why didnt we see the toy it self.

And another thing why didnt hasbro say anything about the lightsabers.

I know everyone knows about this why ? becuase everytime i do post something everyone knows so anyway your Opnions ?

PS wear is the Great Jar Jar ? i know he can clear this up
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

plus the mace saber isnt the one he used in episode II
    that is mace's episode 1 saber. hasbro made this saber almost 2 years ago, with a device that allowed the blade to change colors, but never released it. they should of released it as a generic jedi saber and made a new episode 2 mace hilt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	saga-lightsabmace_boxbk.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	4267  
    Last edited by derek; 10-19-2002 at 08:42 PM.

First off there was never a orange blade in the moive, why would hasbro put that in there??
    for the same reason they make batman and superman figures in desert camoflague and ice skating outfits. they are cheap and re-use stuff because they know kids won't notice or care.

here is the orange saber, just a repainted qui-gon hilt:

Name:	saga-lightsaborg_boxbk.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	4268  
    Last edited by derek; 10-19-2002 at 08:39 PM.

here is the green saber:

Name:	saga-lightsabgr_boxbk.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	4269  

are these all still going to come out? i would like to buy them! and i know AOTC mace and yoda's sabers will be out in december...they all look good!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I for one like them.Its better than seeing the standard red and blue(sometimes green).A nice change from the break of things,maybe a sign that E.U. is working into mainstream
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I like them, although my budget will not allow me to buy all of them. I'm still confused about the Mace one. Is that the one they are saying will be released later? I hope not. I love Mace's gold-plated saber handle. But this? It is nothing special.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

wait hold on a sec you mean to say the lightsabers....are real ?!

by the way is there a blue Blade included my anakin saber broke.

PS when are they comeing out if they are real.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

i think around december...atleast that was when the mace/yoda electronics were due out. i will get the orange, mace, and yoda sabers. i could care less about the green one
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I'll get Yoda's saber for sure, most likely if funds allow it. I just wish they could use a pic of Kit Fisto and his mighty grin on the box. I'd buy that saber just for the pic!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"