Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

New Dallas/Fort Worth Area Finds!

Following up on a tip I received at last weekend's Dallas ComiCon, I found the deluxe 12" Jango Fett sets at the Suncoast Video in The Parks Mall in Arlington at $19.99 each! These guys are $10-$20 higher at Wal-Mart and K-B Toys! I'm glad I held out on this one.

Also I found Playskool Star Wars Sets (all of them) and one red and one yellow exclusive Clone Trooper 12" at K-B Toys. At one of the strip center K-B Toys Mrs. JediCole spotted a red Clone Trooper box with a Death Star Droid inside. The old switchout a common for a rare or exclusive practice is still going strong in this area it would seem!

Any 3.75" scale figures still remain ellusive in this area. No sign yet of the new Darth Maul, Amidalla, Clone Pilot, Ephant Mon, or any newbies. Anyone else having any luck?
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Howdy Jedicole -- its me again! I found Maul, Amidala, Clone Pilot, Fett Pilot over at TRU off of I75 and Walnut yesterday. I got my two extra Clont troopers for my gunship. Also, TRU.COM has all the same figures -- including Watto, Lott Dodd, Tuskin Raider on site for $6.99. This might save some running around??
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

IF YOU HAVENOT HIT YOUR LOCAL WALMARTS LATELY YOU MAY WANT TO . IN THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS I HAVE BEEN TO TWO DIFFERENT WALMARTS IN THE EAST TX. AREA AND HAVE COME ACCROSS THE NEW JANGO PILOT,CLONE PILOT,AMIDALA,ANAKIN, TUSKEN W/MASSIF,EPHANT MON,WATTO,AND LOTT DODD. BOTH STORES HAD REMOVED ALL THE OLDER PEG WARMERS SO THERES NOW ROOM FOR NEW STUFF. I ASSUME THE SAME GOES FOR DALLAS AREA .

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I CAME ACROSS TWO ARENA PLAYSETS AT WALMART IN CANTON SO I'M SURE THEY HAVE HIT DALLAS AS WELL .

Dallas people ?!?! -- You guys are NOT reporting your finds!!
    Guys -- I thought we were a TEAM. Target off of I75 and Haskell has got 12 GUNSHIPS in. They also have death star accessory pack, Hoth accessory pack, and Endor pack. NO NEW FIGURES !!
    Have not seen a single EPHMONT MAN, YODA(new w/chair), DESTROYER DROID, Endor solider with no beard, Clone Pilots anywhere....

Still looking though -- how bout everyone else???!!!
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

nothing new to report!!!!!!!!

I am still looking about 3 times a week...just nothing new to report.

The Target at Parker and IH75 has 2 Endor accessory sets but both are in damaged packaging, so I passed on them. Has anyone found the Target accessory sets in mint packaging? I do not think they exist

I went to several Walmarts in the Plano/Richardson area today, but no sign of the R2/3PO Holiday 2-pack.

I am thinking that after Thankstaking day we will see much of the new stuff that has eluded us thus far...at least I hope so!

As usual, I will continue to post as I find new items.

Originally posted by JediBoulton
    Dallas people ?!?! -- You guys are NOT reporting your finds!!
    Guys -- I thought we were a TEAM.
    JB,
    I think the real problem at present is that there are no finds to report! Though I agree that this part of the country seems to have the least number of active reporters, like you I have found nothing worth speaking of in quite some time.

No sign of the R2/3PO Holiday Packs! No sign even that Hasbro has bothered to clear out the old stock at local Wal-Marts! Back on the weekend of the 25th Anniversary R2 I saw Lott Dodd, Clone Trooper Pilot, Tusken Raider, Watto, and even one or two of the variant Endor Rebel Soldier.

Still no sign of Ephant Mon anywhere! It seems that the DFW area is the stepchild of Hasbro. Or that there are too many employees on the take from scalpers at all of the stores around here!

Mrs. JediCole was waiting in the van while I was at the Wal-Mart at 183 in Irving last weekend and watched the employee unloading freight containers full of toys as he would pause to open and rifle through cases of toys from time to time (mostly wide, flat, Hot Wheels-style cases, but he did check out others). She finally decided to have a little fun and wandered over to get a closer look. The employee saw her and she told him that she just wanted to see what had come in! He immediatly got back to work stacking boxes on a pallet and really looked quite mad that he had to stop his treasure hunt.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

New Finds

Mesquite TRU (635 and Town East Blvd): 6 Endor Rebel Trooper without beard and tons of Lott Dod, Tusken w/ Massiff, Watto, Maul Sith Training, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Teemto Pagalies.

Garland Target (Centerville and 635) 2 each Endor and Deathstar accessory sets (mint packaging!)

Garland Hypermart (not sure of the intersection) had several (at least 5) Yellow Clonetroopers "Republic Gunship Pilot" figures.

I think we all should try to post more often...remember, just because you already have a certain item does not mean that everyone else out there has it too...so post all of your finds...even on semi-new items.

Wal-Mart in Granbury was well stocked with all of the latest figures (EXCEPT Ephant Mon of course) on Friday (after Thanksgiving). Plenty of Clone Trooper Pilots, Lott Dodds, Wattos, Padmes, etc. They even had one of those vinyl Mace Windu figurines!

I still seek Ephan Mon everywhere, but to no avail.

Unhappy

I haven't posted here because I didn't know it existed! I have the old thread subscribed so I always look off of that.

Anyway, I haven't seen anything new lately, except an abundance of Padme Pilot. I'm STILL looking for Teemto and Ki-Adi as well.