Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JediCole
    Fishyfett,
    You had offered to get me one of those Clone Trooper sets but I was wondering how to get it from you. Naturally Mrs. JediCole and I will be at the Dallas ComiCon in October for the entire weekend. I could get them then if that is all right. I am also still seeking the second Geonosian War Room and both Jedi Council sets for my personal collection if anyone can get them for me or at least point me in their direction.
    Thanks!
    JC, sorry, buddy, but when I came back onbase the following week, the Greentrooper 3-pack was gone. I thought you already forgot about it, that's why I didn't get to send you a message. Anyway, I was gone most of that week so I had no way of checking my e-mail. But I'm still keeping an eye out for you on that one. Only favor I ask is, if you already got one or don't need one anymore, please let me know. That way, I won't get stuck with it. Or I can offer it to someone else who might be interested. Thanks.
    And those Saga Scenes, Target seems to be the only store where I found them regularly. The 2nd sets are more common than the first, but I'm sure we'll see more of those as well. Good luck hunting. And again, I'm sorry for not being able to get that 3pack for you. I'll make it up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by fishyfett
    JC, sorry, buddy, but when I came back onbase the following week, the Greentrooper 3-pack was gone. I thought you already forgot about it, that's why I didn't get to send you a message. Anyway, I was gone most of that week so I had no way of checking my e-mail. But I'm still keeping an eye out for you on that one. Only favor I ask is, if you already got one or don't need one anymore, please let me know. That way, I won't get stuck with it. Or I can offer it to someone else who might be interested. Thanks.
    FF, Don't worry about it. I was only mildly interested in the Clone Trooper packs. The Screen Scenes are the ones I'm really after right now. And I would most assuredly let you know if I didn't need something, but usually I will take what people find for me if I need it or not, as I know many local collectors who are also seeking and usually have better luck than me in finding things. It is always nice when I can help them out for a change.

Thanks again!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Quote Originally Posted by JediBoulton
    I believe my Target in Mckinney still had these set's. I have not seen the first sets at all -- but I have seend both #2 sets at Target.
    JB, Will you be attending the Dallas ComiCon? If you can come by the second sets for me I would be happy to mail a check to you and you could bring them to me at the show. This is of course if that is an agreeable arrangement for you also. And you can still find some. Let me know.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Quote Originally Posted by JediCole
    FF, Don't worry about it. I was only mildly interested in the Clone Trooper packs. The Screen Scenes are the ones I'm really after right now. And I would most assuredly let you know if I didn't need something, but usually I will take what people find for me if I need it or not, as I know many local collectors who are also seeking and usually have better luck than me in finding things. It is always nice when I can help them out for a change.

Thanks again!
    OK, buddy. That's cool. BTW, the Saga Scenes are now popping up at Targets and lately, TRU. I just purchased a Count Dooku Speeder this morning when I saw the sets at TRU.

Call off the Screen Scenes search!

Well, DingoDad does it again. About 9 PM he called from a Target in Arlington where he found the final three Screen Scenes I needed. If anyone found them for me I will still take them as I know others who are seeking them. Just don't go seeking them out for me now. I am still seeking the Spider Droid, however!

The Bounty Hunters and Hoth TRU sets were both avaiilable at the TRU in Arlington on Cooper (saw them just tonight). They had morre Bounty Hunters than Hot sets, and one of the Hoth sets had already had its R3 droid pilfered! The same was true of an Imperial Forces set at the same location a month ago, the droid was stolen from one!

Also there, and I passed on them, was one Anakin Speeder and multiple Dooku Speeders!

McKinney has finally gotten the CLONE WAR Figures. They had Anakin, Yoda, and ARC Trooper -- none of the others.

I passed on these though -- I am slowly running out of space to keep all of this and I will propably have to cut back a little...

plus the wife was there...
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Quote Originally Posted by JediBoulton
    McKinney has finally gotten the CLONE WAR Figures. They had Anakin, Yoda, and ARC Trooper -- none of the others.

I passed on these though -- I am slowly running out of space to keep all of this and I will propably have to cut back a little...

plus the wife was there...
    Poor JB,
    I probably shouldn't tell you this, but Mrs. JediCole was with me at TRU last night and insisted I pick up two of the Hoth sets when I was just going to get one to open. Sometimes I forget how fortunate I am in that regard.

Found this morning in Wal-mart @N. Garland Rd. Saga Emperor and WA-7 Droid. Looks like Wal-mart is catching up w/ Target in restocking the new SW figures. Its only a matter of time when we find a bunch of Faytonnis and Durges on the shelves. Best of luck hunting.

Wal-Mart on 75 and Spring Creek had a bunch of Clone Wars Arc, Yoda, and Anakin. Didn't like any of them in person, so I got none. Haven't bought a Star Wars figure in awhile really, although most of my money still goes to Hasbro.