Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Re: New Dallas/Fort Worth Area Finds!

My local Walmart has really screwed up big time. The OTC figures were basically all sold out. Just one or two figures left. Today I go and I could see that all the pegs had been filled with new OTC figures unfortunately they are only 4 different figures.

12 Cloud City Liea
    12 General Madine
    12 General Landos
    and 8 or 9 AT-ST Han

They're never going to sell all of those.

I did find find the Topps Heritage cards and bought 2 packs. I dare say this may very well be the best card set ever.
    Where are those new Star Wars toys?

The Target and TRU have been stocked with stuff here in Lewisville. I have seen tons of the ROTJ VOTC, ESB Slave I, and the silver Vader.
    Real men buy Willrow

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Olie
    12 Cloud City Liea
    12 General Madine
    12 General Landos
    and 8 or 9 AT-ST Han

They're never going to sell all of those.
    One month later nearly all the figures are still there. They may have sold two or three but I didn't count as I was to disgusted to do so.

Two weeks my Walmarthad a dozen or so Galatic Heros pack, I got C-3PO and Chewy, and today the 3rd Wave of Clone Wars figures, I bought General Grievous.

My local Target had the preview wave and the animated series wave 3 out for $6.99 (ouch) and my local Walmart had the Cantina wave ($5.85-ish)....they are out there now.
    Real men buy Willrow

Not where I live. I haven't seen the RotS preview toys yet. If they don'y put them out by February 1st am going to have a talk with the manager.

PREVIEW SETS HAVE ARRIVED !!

McKinney Target has the new ROTS Preview Figures -- no Starfighter as of yet !!

From the looks of it -- the droid is the rare one of the bunch -- followed by skinny dude with the teeth .. hahaha.

GREVIOUS LOOKS SWEEEEET !!! -- has to have two of this -- my precious...
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

I had to check two Walmarts and and call two others but I finally found all four Preview figures. The Walmart pegs were nearly empty they only had one Grievous, two Tions, one R4 and four Wookiees. I was able to get the last collection of all four figures. I was planning to get an extra Grievous to open but I'll have to find him somewhere else.

The figures and the packaging look awesome but they are a bit hard lining them up on my wall with my other figures.

Didn't see Anakin's starfighter but I wasn't going to be able to buy it anyway so that's ok. I've just read that the Starfighter doesn't ship until Feb 8th.