Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Hey Guys -- good to see everyone again...Here are my finds:

Target at I75 and Haskell -- Republic Gunships, Endor Packs, Hoth Packs, Wattos, Lott Dodd, Micro Machines.

Target at I75 and Walnut -- Republic Gunships, Endor solider (no beard), Arena Playset, Jango Pilot (ton of these) 12" luke and tauntan, LEGO exclusive Naboo Fighter (will put this together tonight)

Wal-mart in Rockwall -- NOTHING -- Padme, and Orn Free Ta, No Holiday packs at all.

Wal-mart in Greenville Tx -- Nothing to report here also.

Ephont Man is the one we are all looking for.
    Adam, If you need a Teemto -- I got one if you need him (Great Shape)!!
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Thanks, but I found him at the Toys r' Us in Plano, along with Ki-Adi-Mundi and Watto.

Today... er yesterday since its after 12, I saw one Arena Destroyer Droid (which I bought) and a couple of the new Yoda remolds (which I passed on) at the KB in Collin Creek. Still no Ephont Mon.

Has anyone seen any f the new LEGO sets tha have been reported? The AT-TE might be one I need to get now -- So I can modify my Gunship to pick the thing up.

Just don't expect me to put out anything like ACPIN does -- that guy is GREAT!!
    JediBoulton --

Saw another Droideka at KB at Collin Creek.. just one though, probably gone by now. The new yodas were also all gone.

The Boy Genius called me last night to inform me that he had found a couple of Droidikas in the Dallas area, most likely in Grand Prairie or Duncanville.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

I pulled the Trash Compactor Screen Scenes straight outta the case last night at the Wal-Mart at Park and Preston. I think there was six in the box (3 of each) so there was 4 more left. That was over 12 hours ago though, so they are probably gone by now.

UPDATE --

Rockwall Target had 2 Yoda' and 2 Destroyer Droids last night at 07:30. They expected more in Today after 12:00. Rockwall Wal-mart also had the new Lego Tie Bomber -- but I did not se anything else. Good Hunting!!
    JediBoulton --

Holiday Edition - FINALLY!

As I predicted, it was in fact after Christmas that I finally found the Holiday Edition Wal-Mart Exclusive set! Just today in Granbury I stumbled upon the set at last, almost missing it on the shelf. I figured that after Christmas the store in Texas would finally get on the stick and put these guys out. No Trash Compactor Sets there, however, nor anything else new except the new 12" Bounty Hunters assortment.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

I found the Holiday set.. in Louisiana.. found the Clonetrooper bike too! Haven't seen any of 'um here!

I found the trash compactor sets yesterday at the walmart in Frisco at HWY 121 & Ohio. I bought one of each. There were 7 left: 3 Han/Luke and 4 Leia/Chewie.
    Of course that's just my opinion...I could be wrong!