Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    I looked at the Target in Tyler, TX and all they had were pilot Jangos and AOTC Destroyer Droids. :|
    Where are those new Star Wars toys?

Red Battledroids

I've been seeing more and more of the Red Battledroids in both Wal-mart and Target lately. Been passin' them off, too. Its the same one that's first issued as the tan droid. I will eventually buy one just for diversity. To date, I'm still looking for the Carkoon Fett, Hoth Gear Han, New Snowtrooper, Chewy Mynock, Throne Room Daddy and Son. Please keep me informed, guys. Anyone seen the Hailfire Droid yet?? When will it be out??

That entire case hit the Walmart on Springcreek and 75. I pulled Luke, Han, Vader, and Fett out of the case. That was the ONLY case of new figures, and there wasn't anything out on the pegs, so I really doubt they are still there.

Just found a bunch of new figures at my local Walmart down here in East Texas. They had Carkoon Boba Fett, Chewbacca Mynock Hunt, Flying R2, Hoth Rescue Han, Darth Vader and Luke Throne Room Duel. I didn't have enough to $$$ to get them all so I got Luke,Vader and Han.

I was glad to see them it had been 4 months since I saw anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Olie
    Just found a bunch of new figures at my local Walmart down here in East Texas. They had Carkoon Boba Fett, Chewbacca Mynock Hunt, Flying R2, Hoth Rescue Han, Darth Vader and Luke Throne Room Duel. I didn't have enough to $$$ to get them all so I got Luke,Vader and Han.

I was glad to see them it had been 4 months since I saw anything new.
    Tough luck not finding the snowtrooper...somebody probably got to it before you.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Hailfire Droid??? Anyone??? Any dates when will it be released???

Quote Originally Posted by fishyfett
    Hailfire Droid??? Anyone??? Any dates when will it be released???
    I saw the Lego Hailfire Droid at the Target in Tyler, TX. They also had the Lego AT-AT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Olie
    I saw the Lego Hailfire Droid at the Target in Tyler, TX. They also had the Lego AT-AT.
    Uh, thanks, Ric, but I was actually referring to the Clone Wars Hail Fire Droid that's part of the SW vehicle assortment, along w/ the repainted Jedi Fighter and reissued Attack Tank. Thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by JediCole
    Following up on a tip I received at last weekend's Dallas ComiCon, I found the deluxe 12" Jango Fett sets at the Suncoast Video in The Parks Mall in Arlington at $19.99 each! These guys are $10-$20 higher at Wal-Mart and K-B Toys! I'm glad I held out on this one.

Also I found Playskool Star Wars Sets (all of them) and one red and one yellow exclusive Clone Trooper 12" at K-B Toys. At one of the strip center K-B Toys Mrs. JediCole spotted a red Clone Trooper box with a Death Star Droid inside. The old switchout a common for a rare or exclusive practice is still going strong in this area it would seem!

Any 3.75" scale figures still remain ellusive in this area. No sign yet of the new Darth Maul, Amidalla, Clone Pilot, Ephant Mon, or any newbies. Anyone else having any luck?
    Jedicole, I've seen these figures (all except Ephant Mon) in KB stores at the Richardson SQ. and Collin Creek Malls. They're selling for $1.99 but I don't know how long it will be that cheap. If you don't have access to these malls, let me know if I can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by fishyfett
    Uh, thanks, Ric, but I was actually referring to the Clone Wars Hail Fire Droid that's part of the SW vehicle assortment, along w/ the repainted Jedi Fighter and reissued Attack Tank. Thanks anyway.
    Yes I knew you meant the Hasbro version. I wasn't sure if maybe you wanted a lego version too. A lot of times I have to settle for what I can find. I got the Lego version of the Trade Federation Tank becuase I could find the Hasbro version.