Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    I got the Deluxe 12-inch Jango for $10.00 at Wal-Mart when they were marking toys down.
    Where are those new Star Wars toys?

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Olie
    Yes I knew you meant the Hasbro version. I wasn't sure if maybe you wanted a lego version too. A lot of times I have to settle for what I can find. I got the Lego version of the Trade Federation Tank becuase I could find the Hasbro version.
    OK, that's cool. 'Preciate the info. Now, here's what I found this morning at ToysRus, Plano @ Central 75:

Clone Army 3-packs. Picked the Jedi Knights and Clonetroopers. The figures looked like they're only articulated at the neck, shoulders and maybe, waist. Their legs are molded and preposed w/ out any joints. The Jedis looked cool, though. And the Clone 3-pack has the Blue Trooper in it. There were several of them left after I got mine. So, good luck to whoever finds them.

Quote Originally Posted by fishyfett
    Hailfire Droid??? Anyone??? Any dates when will it be released???
    I was at Wal-mart in Rockwall Saturday Night and bought the new Hail-Fire Droid, the 4 new mini-sets and also the Space Shuttle.

These were NOT with the other legos -- they were on the top shelves in the process of being stocked. When I tried to scan them for price -- the scanned said see associate for information. I thought they were going to try to tell me I could not buy these yet. This was not the case though -- I was finally happy with a WAL-MART decision.

Just to mention -- the Space Shuttle LEGO is SWEET !!! It has moveable gear -- opening cargo doors and a removeable hubble telescope -- this is a great piece to sit on the desk.
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Quote Originally Posted by JediBoulton
    I was at Wal-mart in Rockwall Saturday Night and bought the new Hail-Fire Droid, the 4 new mini-sets and also the Space Shuttle.

These were NOT with the other legos -- they were on the top shelves in the process of being stocked. When I tried to scan them for price -- the scanned said see associate for information. I thought they were going to try to tell me I could not buy these yet. This was not the case though -- I was finally happy with a WAL-MART decision.

Just to mention -- the Space Shuttle LEGO is SWEET !!! It has moveable gear -- opening cargo doors and a removeable hubble telescope -- this is a great piece to sit on the desk.
    Hhmm.....I thought Wal-mart said they're only gonna carry the basic wave of Clone Wars figures?? Well, good for them if they'll stock the vehicles as well. And then some. Congrats on your find, JB, hope you enjoy that Hail Fire Droid. Let me know how cool it is.

Hhmm.....I thought Wal-mart said they're only gonna carry the basic wave of Clone Wars figures?? Well, good for them if they'll stock the vehicles as well. And then some. Congrats on your find, JB, hope you enjoy that Hail Fire Droid. Let me know how cool it is.
    I'm sorry fishyfett -- the Hail-Fire I was refering to was the LEGO one -- not the HASBRO one. I have only seen the battle tank at Target -- but nothing else. I will be going to Target tonight -- I will post If I see anything worth mentioning.

But just to note -- the hailfire LEGO is GREAT -- alot of parts -- but it is great!! Looking for the AT-AT now---
    JediBoulton --

I'm sorry fishyfett -- the Hail-Fire I was refering to was the LEGO one -- not the HASBRO one. I have only seen the battle tank at Target -- but nothing else. I will be going to Target tonight -- I will post If I see anything worth mentioning.

But just to note -- the hailfire LEGO is GREAT -- alot of parts -- but it is great!! Looking for the AT-AT now---
    NNNyyaaaarrggghhhh!!! You almost got me there!!!
    But at any rate, have fun with it. How does the wheel mechanism work on the Hailfire Droid??? I'm just curious. Do they actually roll like in the movie?? Or some way different???

NNNyyaaaarrggghhhh!!! You almost got me there!!!
    But at any rate, have fun with it. How does the wheel mechanism work on the Hailfire Droid??? I'm just curious. Do they actually roll like in the movie?? Or some way different???
    The wheels are housed at the bottom and roll freely -- there is a notch in the wheel that allows the frame to actually sit within the wheel -- its really cool.
    JediBoulton --

Thumbs up

The wheels are housed at the bottom and roll freely -- there is a notch in the wheel that allows the frame to actually sit within the wheel -- its really cool.
    I may have to go get me one just to see how it works. Sounds really fascinating. At least till the Hasbro droid comes out. Hhhmmm...I may even keep the Lego version for comparison. Thanks for the info, JB.

I found a Wat Tambor the other day at a Walmart I visit every now and then. It was the only new 2003 figure they had except for a Leia rehash.
    Where are those new Star Wars toys?

Found them, finally

I just got me some new or somewhat new SW figs. The Carkoon Fett, new Hoth Han, new Hothtrooper, Mynock Chewie, and Throneroom Daddy and Son. I found these at Target in Richardson SQ Mall yesterday morning, around 10 a.m. Didn't expect to find them there. But, lo and behold, there they were. The cards are pretty decent, too. No heavy creases, dings or bubble dents. Score!!