Rejoice Married....With Children fans!!!

MWC Coming!! - 8:08 AM 10/20/2002
    MWC fans, rejoice! The news you've been waiting to hear...in a recent Video Store Magazine article about upcoming TV on DVD releases, Columbia TriStar said they will be bringing "Married... with Children" to DVD. Unfortunately no release date was given, but at least we know the studio has plans to release the series on DVD.

You were sent this email because you have expressed having "Married... with Children" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information".

Gord Lacey - http://www.TVShowsOnDVD.com
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Can i just shoot myself. That show will sell this many DVD's:100

Yeah, I saw the news late last night. I can't wait for season boxsets of the show. Hopefully the lost episode will be included, and they actually do some special features for the DVD's. Audio Commentary with the cast would be nice. Or atleast some fluffy promotional stuff from back then.

Al: "I Care, by Al Bundy. When hooters jiggle around and I find nickels on the ground, I care. When a Mustang engine purrs and the bathroom is not hers, I care. When the pitcher's on the mound and the wife is underground, I care. But when I've been playing this for days, I will kill anyone who stays. I swear!"

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks

Al: "I Care, by Al Bundy. When hooters jiggle around and I find nickels on the ground, I care. When a Mustang engine purrs and the bathroom is not hers, I care. When the pitcher's on the mound and the wife is underground, I care. But when I've been playing this for days, I will kill anyone who stays. I swear!"
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Married With Children...rock the casbah!!!! All i need now is "Saved by the Bell" and "Seinfeld" and i think i'll be alright.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"