Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Episode 2: Trailer This WEEK!!!

Pixar Animation Studios and Walt Disney Studios today announced that Lucasfilm Ltd. has created an exclusive teaser trailer for Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones that will only appear at the head of the new animated Disney / Pixar film Monsters, Inc. The film premieres on November 2nd in theaters across the United States and Canada.

George Lucas commented, "I have great respect for Pixar and deep admiration for John Lasseter and his team. I'm thrilled to be able to show audiences their first glimpse of Episode II with Monsters, Inc. It gives me an immense sense of pride to see our companies working together."

Check out the preview this Friday, only in theaters.

This is taken from this weeks Homing Beacon plus it has a nice phot of Jango using his rocket pack in mid air...

Thoughts?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

http://www.theforce.net/episode2/index.html#12871

And for all those who have not received their Homing Beacon yet (like yours truly) the link above should ease your suffering
    ubi mel ibi apes

For some reason, I received 2 different versions of the Homey Beacon, the first one is not HTML-based. Attached is the image GNT mentioned of Jango flyin'.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	se2_beacon_jcurve.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	151  
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    For some reason, I received 2 different versions of the Homey Beacon, the first one is not HTML-based. Attached is the image GNT mentioned of Jango flyin'.
    I also got 2 Homing Beacons today,I feel sorry for the guy that has to send them all out and then to them all out again Jango is cool as ever,I can't wait...
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Heh. We get film prints in on Wednesday. So maybe I'll string that up tomorrow and watch it. Sometimes it pays to be a projectionist.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    Heh. We get film prints in on Wednesday. So maybe I'll string that up tomorrow and watch it. Sometimes it pays to be a projectionist.

Lucky you Cant wait..
    GNT
    ''

I second that...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

due to football, I havent had the chance to go and watch this down at work this week yet. But I'm going to watch it in exactly 2.32 hours!
    and then she said "Do ya love me?" and I said "NO! but thats a pretty nice ski mask!"

I don't know what the deal is, but I've yet to recieve my homing beacon yet! However, what better birthday gift could I ask for then to have the teaser trailer open today! well.....I guess the movie could come out today, but maybe that's asking too much! Finally...the wait is OVER!!!!! YEAH!!!!!

Smile

HBD Xir!
    Last edited by Jedi Clint; 11-02-2001 at 06:42 PM.
    ubi mel ibi apes