Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Courageous acts of the .01%

Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
    So I guess the homeless group in my city that pooled their money together and ended up saving to by a home don't fit into the homeless mould....as it seeme that all ACTUAL homeless people simply use their money to buy booze??
    Sorry TOR
    Last edited by scruffziller; 10-21-2002 at 12:19 PM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by derek

i just don't think smoking is addictive. i have tried it in an actual attempt to see if i could get hooked on it and i couldn't. i clearly recall people like bob dole, when he was running for president, saying "cigaretts are more addictive that heroin".

that just sounded goofy to me because if this was so, either tobacco would be illegal, or heroin would be legal.

base on my experiment, tobacco is not addictive. actually, the smoker has to go thru quite a bit just to get the smoke actually inhaled into the lungs. what an unpleasant and unnatural act that is. what's next, gargling with motor oil.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

i'm confused. what is the point of this thread? don't get me wrong, i encourage all discussion, just curious.

I am taking note to all folks and stories of people who have overcome odds that most of us haven't been able to achieve.
    Please feel free to post those stories of people who have beaten the stereotypes.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

but what odds did i overcome by posting about my smoking experiment? i feel like chewbacca at the end of episode 4.

Yeah, this thread makes little sense.

And what exactly are you apologizing to me for?

And it's not Overlord THE returns!!!!!! It's THE Overlord Returns...

Everytime I come back here I get more confused.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

???

This thread makes no sense to me.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Cool - a nonsensical thread!

I can feel right at home here.....

I'll get my coat.

Good god, man . . .

Uhh, I agree with some of derek's post - when I tried smoking I was just baffled by the act of inhaling, indeed it was quite unpleasant. No reason for me to try again . . .

What are you talking about? How is the circumstance of not getting hooked on smoking "courageous" ?