View Poll Results: SEE THE IMAGE BEFORE YOU VOTE!

Voters
831. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rappertune: the musician

85 10.23%
  • Herme Odel: the Baraguin

125 15.04%
  • Bubo: the frog-dog

102 12.27%
  • Tanus Spijek: the Elom

25 3.01%
  • Sergeant Doallyn: the Geranian

85 10.23%
  • BG-J38: the Roche B9 Worker Droid

49 5.90%
  • Ak-Rev: the Weequay

21 2.53%
  • Yarna dal Gargan: the Askajian

165 19.86%
  • Woof: the Green-Nikto

36 4.33%
  • JQuille: the Whiphid

98 11.79%
  • Umpass-Stay: the Klatooinian

26 3.13%
  • Shasa Teil: the Ishi-Tibb

14 1.68%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    What is it going to take for Yarna to get produced. When will Hasbro finally listen?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Well they did listen for a short while and gave us the MON! But hasbro needs to do more than that for me to think highly of them.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

829 people have voted in this poll as I post right now. Hasbro is being shown it and can monitor who is popular here.

Obviously, it's no longer premature to say they should probably make:

Yarna dal Gargon (w. Rappertunie)
    Herme Odel
    Sgt. Doallyn (w. Bubo)
    and J'Quille

This would encompass our Top 6! But the marketing work is done and the percentages out of almost a sample size of 1000 look good - for all these characters actually - or one character in particular would have much more than 20% of the vote.

It's a clear indication that there is interest in all the choices offered - but especially the ones named above.

They want to make money is their bottom line.

These figures will make them money as the fans (you) have spoken and said you wanted these figures made the most!

Let's hope they've thought things through the same way we did. Afterall, we're the customer and the customer is always right!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Bumping up, due to the relevance with the current poll for Screen Scenes. It'd be a good way to get some of these characters out!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hermi and Yarna would have my vote.Shame they havent made these figures yet!We have 10,000+ different verisons of Tatooine Luke but no Yarna?Its a crime
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I sorta remember voting in this poll, but it's been so long that I haven't got a clue who I voted for. Darn short term memory.........What am I doing here again? Oh yes, it's time for my medication.

None of the names ring a bell.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

There's a huge photo with all of the choices' pictures and names by their characters on the first post of the first page of this poll.

Yarna dal Gargan (Jabba's fat dancer) won, but there were 5 others who were really close:

Herme Odel
    Bubo the frog-dog
    J'Quille the Whipid
    Rappertune (Max Rebo's frog)
    Sgt. Doalyyn (tank-head guard)

I was surprised that Woof, a green Nikto originally released by Kenner as Klaatu, didn't do as well. He was a vintage figure they've never remade, and he should be done in the modern line. I suppose we have one Klaatu already in the skiff guards 3-pack, so as long as he gets done eventualy it's ok. I voted for J'Quille myself. I want a giant Whipid in my collection!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    I sorta remember voting in this poll, but it's been so long that I haven't got a clue who I voted for. Darn short term memory.........What am I doing here again? Oh yes, it's time for my medication.

None of the names ring a bell.
    The one you voted for should have an asterisk next to your choice (between the saber blade bar and the percentage). According to this poll's current results, I voted for Yarna.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Maybe I didn't vote on this poll then, because I see no Asterisk, and I notice that the poll is closed. I may have been thinking of the "next Cantina character" poll.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Looking at our list that we polled for, we might want to pat ourselves on our backs and say we did some good.

I sent the results of this poll to Hasbro's attention on several occasions, mentioning it in person, last time at Comic Con.

Looks like 1/3 of them got produced:

1) Rappertunie
    2) J'Quille
    3) Tanus Spijek
    4) Bubo

The Top 6 in our poll were:

1) Yarna dal Gargon
    2) Herme Odel
    3) BUBO
    4) J'QUILLE
    5) Sgt. Doallyn (tie) (tank head guard that is knocked aside as Boussh enters)
    5) RAPPERTUNIE (tie) (Max Rebo Band)

#7 was BG-J38
    #8 was Woof the Nikto (know as Klaatu in the vintage collection)
    #9 was Umpuss Stay (from the Max Rebo Band, the Klatoonian)

#10 was TANUS SPIJEK the ELOM

#11 was Ak Rev (from the Max Rebo Band, the Weequay)
    #12 was Shasha Teil (female Ishi Tibb from Jabba's Palace)

I think all of these figures merit making even though the poor Ishi Tibb only got 14 votes out of 831.

But these are the creame of the crop from Jabba's Palace. Only new skiff guards, or a re-release of the old ones, could compete with most of these.

This is the way to do Jabba's Palace. Hasbro has got a great start!
    Last edited by Tycho; 10-31-2003 at 04:38 PM.