View Poll Results: SEE THE IMAGE BEFORE YOU VOTE!

Voters
831. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rappertune: the musician

85 10.23%
  • Herme Odel: the Baraguin

125 15.04%
  • Bubo: the frog-dog

102 12.27%
  • Tanus Spijek: the Elom

25 3.01%
  • Sergeant Doallyn: the Geranian

85 10.23%
  • BG-J38: the Roche B9 Worker Droid

49 5.90%
  • Ak-Rev: the Weequay

21 2.53%
  • Yarna dal Gargan: the Askajian

165 19.86%
  • Woof: the Green-Nikto

36 4.33%
  • JQuille: the Whiphid

98 11.79%
  • Umpass-Stay: the Klatooinian

26 3.13%
  • Shasa Teil: the Ishi-Tibb

14 1.68%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    I wish this pole had Jabba....one with a dias and a more accurate eye sculpt....and a better Oola slave....
    It was a poll for figures never made before - at the time when I designed it.

Now, only the Ishi Tibb Shasha Teil remains if the rumors on BG-J38 and Wooof prove true. That's pretty awesome!

But Hasbro knows we want Jabba and his throne dias - and a new Oola is on the same rumor list. So I hope you get all your wishes granted, Qui-Long Gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    So I hope you get all your wishes granted, Qui-Long Gone!
    My first of three wishes would be to live in San Diego....

The second would be in a beach house....

And the third would be for it to be guarded by a Rancor....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

There's only 2 left: Sgt. Doallyn and the Ishi Tibb, Shasha Teil !

It's awesome we got BG-J38 in the B.A.D.s and Wooof is coming out this year!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

They need to make a 3-pack of the Bossk/Dengar/LynMe "encounter"...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Dude, only if they bring back the CommTech chips.

Tycho, how do you consider it "awesome" that they brought out such a highly-requested droid as a next-to-impossible to find store exclusive? Aside from a couple of repacks and that Bespin Guard who seems considerably more common than I expected, I've only seen the rest once... and not even all of them, either.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I got into cases of the EU wave - probably 12 or more considering what I brought home.

I wanted 8 each of the Solo twins. I should be offering extras at cost once my most-local collecting group is happy. I'm just waiting to hear from one.

If he's set, I'll talk to you before I return any.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I found most of them. The only one I never saw is the Spacetrooper. Since his part was in Utris M'toc as well, and I have the 1999 version (which is inferior, but still...), I'm not going to lose sleep if I can't find him. I'm still hunting, but I'm not paying more than retail for him.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Shasha Teil the Ishi Tibb Is the only figure remaining That they have made from our poll yet