View Poll Results: SEE THE IMAGE BEFORE YOU VOTE!

Voters
831. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rappertune: the musician

85 10.23%
  • Herme Odel: the Baraguin

125 15.04%
  • Bubo: the frog-dog

102 12.27%
  • Tanus Spijek: the Elom

25 3.01%
  • Sergeant Doallyn: the Geranian

85 10.23%
  • BG-J38: the Roche B9 Worker Droid

49 5.90%
  • Ak-Rev: the Weequay

21 2.53%
  • Yarna dal Gargan: the Askajian

165 19.86%
  • Woof: the Green-Nikto

36 4.33%
  • JQuille: the Whiphid

98 11.79%
  • Umpass-Stay: the Klatooinian

26 3.13%
  • Shasa Teil: the Ishi-Tibb

14 1.68%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Which character from Jabba's Palace do you want to see made next?

BEFORE YOU VOTE: click HERE and see all the Aliens' Pictures with their Names!!!

With the long awaited Ephont Mon in the next assortment of figures set to ship, it is time for this: the SSG Readers' Choice for the next Jabba's Palace Alien!

OK, there are more than 12 possibilities, but I tried to pick ones that would be very distinct and widely recognized.

I wish Hasbro would do at least 2 of these per year and we'd have them all before the interest in the movies wanes after Episode 3.

- and then possibly still more.

I'll also fit in my disclaimer for why all the various versions of skiff guard Weequays, Niktos, and Klatooinians are not shown in the poll. I decided to pick the Nikto that completes the Jabba's Palace figures that were released in the vintage days, and I also decided to go with the Weequay and the Klatooinian that complete the Max Rebo Band, as seen in the Special Edition.

-the tiny picture insert of Max on his keyboard indicates if a character in the poll is a band member - there were 12 total, including the back-up singers we got as a Jabba's Dancers Cinema Scene

If the figures of skiff guard races are popular or not popular, their actual members who ARE really skiff guards can appear in a later poll, when we could revisit Jabba's Aliens after we get some of these new creatures made for their first time.

But in any case, we'll get an idea of which choices the majority of you are interested in, and sort of how they rank.

Now choose which one you'd like to see the most, and vote!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jabba's palace.jpg  
    Last edited by Tycho; 07-07-2003 at 06:03 PM.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Wow, that's a first...I'm the first one to vote

I agree with Tycho, I sure wish they would make more of these guys a year, including other figs not made from the orginal trilogy instead of rehashing and rehashing and rehashing the same characters. I mean, they are making ANOTHER chewbacca already in the 2003 line?

My second and third picks would be Yarna dal Gargan and then Sergeant Doallyn
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

This is a tough decision.

I eliminated Ishi-Tibb right away. He is a stupid character.

Some of the other band members would be nice, but...they aren't all that necessary.

BG-J38 isn't all that important or visible.

Elom....eh, pass.

J'Quille, Hermie Odle, and Woof would be nice, but I can wait a bit longer for these.

That leaves
    3. Bubo
    2. Sgt. Doallyn
    1. Yarna

While I voted for Yarna, I still really want Sgt. Doallyn and Bubo pretty bad.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

For me, it is Hermie Odel and Bubo all the way. Bubo would be the size of a Massiff, so he could still be a great pack in, with articualtion in the legs, or mouth.

I'm a little suprised at the leader in this vote, but heck, if Hasbro were to make these as well as Epahnt Mon and Amananam, I say bring em all on at two a year!!!

Bubo and Rappertunie would be pack-in figures with someone, so they really shouldn't be choices in the poll. They are to small to be on the card by themselves. Actually, isn't Bubo on the possible list this year as a pack in with a new Gamorrean Guard?

Gonna have to go with Yarna D'al Gargan w/ Rappertunie as a pack-in. That would complete the band, other then the 2 drummers. Second would be Hermi Odle, and then last would have to be Sergant Doallyn.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

J'Quill or Herme odie

Ishii tib has already been done, as has the old klatuu. And forget the special edition characters until the old ones are done.

I vote for Yarna D'al Gargan, because a while back I had some sort of Gargan fettish going on . She is so cool . Hey, how many 6-breasted dancers do you know ?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

BG-J38: the Roche B9 Worker Droid

I've always wanted this cool looking yellow dro´d to complete my Jabba's dro´ds collection.

All the musicians must be produced too.
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.

Tanus is my first choice, followed by Hermi and Yarna.

They could always do him up like MOTU's Grizzlor. Because we all know that kids love fuzzy evil toys, right?

I voted for Hermi Odle cause he's just another big cool (and ugly) looking alien like ephant mon
    2nd and 3rd would be Bubo and Sergeant Doallyn
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP